IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Whose posting updates from Greenwood tonight???? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=8232)

Tim Watson 8/12/08 11:30 PM

Re: Whose posting updates from Greenwood tonight????

I have to take my cholestrol pill and get to bed, the alarm goes off at 3:45am for me. :sleep:

racegal 8/12/08 11:30 PM

:applaud::applaud:COOL!! Good job!!! Congratulations!!
Good night!! You really should kick those things!!

pletchfan 8/12/08 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racegal (Post 57641)
:applaud::applaud:COOL!! Good job!!! Congratulations!!
Good night!! You really should kick those things!!

What the pills or the alarm clock???:rolling:rolling
By the way, were the two of you just chit chatting?? There is a race going on you know.

Tim Watson 8/12/08 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pletchfan (Post 57642)
What the pills or the alarm clock???:rolling:rolling
By the way, were the two of you just chit chatting?? There is a race going on you know.

I would like to kick them both! We were not chatting, this time. Just thought i would check the board before going to bed. I am very lucky to have Susan as my RacePal cause i think she likes me almost as much as she likes Dave! :checkered:

racegal 8/12/08 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Watson (Post 57644)
I would like to kick them both! We were not chatting, this time. Just thought i would check the board before going to bed. I am very lucky to have Susan as my RacePal cause i think she likes me almost as much as she likes Dave! :checkered:

LOL!! I think I'm lucky too!!!:applaud: Nice chatting with you!!

2 laps to go!!!!

pletchfan 8/12/08 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Watson (Post 57644)

I'm just messing with ya!! It seems we have someone on here that does not think we should chit chat with one another during the race. New guy. Boy, I don't know, she wuvs her little brother, you might run a close second!!! :O:

darland36 8/12/08 11:50 PM

WAY TO GO DAVE!!! ANOTHER WIN IN 7 DAYS! Congrats to the 2B team again for another BIG win!!!! Treyce Robert gets MORE new shoes and toys!!!!!!!:applaud::checkered::respect:

Brenda, Tristiny, Destiny, Trenton, BreAnna and Treyce Robert

Fred Zirzow 8/12/08 11:52 PM

DAVE DARLAND WINS!!!!

1.2B Dave Darland
2.71 Damion Gardner
3.81 Robert Ballou
4.10 Darren Hagen
5.21s Charles Davis Jr
6.32 Casey Shuman
7.75 Jesse Hockett
8.21k Corey Kruseman
9.17 Chris windom
10.5* Gary Taylor
11.15 R.J. Johnson
12.10t Thomas Meseraull
13.1 Levi Jones
14.97 Bret Mellenberndt

Good night all!

pletchfan 8/12/08 11:52 PM

CONGRATS TO DAVE DARLAND AND THE 2B TEAM!!! I am going to bed, all this chit chatting has worn me out!!! LOL Night everybody.:sleep::sleep:
Midgy, Spridge, Fred everyone that was involved with updates, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!:respect::respect::checkered:

trencherman 8/12/08 11:56 PM

Congratulations Dave! Awesome!

Thanks for the updates! (and the chit chat lol)got to get to bed. have a great nite Susan, Brenda, everyone

racegal 8/12/08 11:57 PM

WooooHooooo! CONGRATULATIONS! DAVE!!! You Da MAN!!!!!:checkered:
YES!! I WUV You!!!:applaud:
Good night Bruce and everyone!!
Thank you Fred!!!!!!!!!!

trencherman 8/13/08 12:02 AM

goodnite cous

grandma 8/13/08 12:03 AM

Thank you Fred for the great job on the updates.Its really appreciated. Goodnight

affordableawards 8/13/08 12:04 AM

Way to go my friend great job keep it up:applaud:

Jerry Shaw 8/13/08 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pletchfan (Post 57649)
CONGRATS TO DAVE DARLAND AND THE 2B TEAM!!! I am going to bed, all this chit chatting has worn me out!!! LOL Night everybody.:sleep::sleep:
Midgy, Spridge, Fred everyone that was involved with updates, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!:respect::respect::checkered:

His grandpa's had a pretty good week. Does Gucci make baby shoes?:rolling

Jerry

marben 8/13/08 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darland36 (Post 57647)
WAY TO GO DAVE!!! ANOTHER WIN IN 7 DAYS! Congrats to the 2B team again for another BIG win!!!! Treyce Robert gets MORE new shoes and toys!!!!!!!:applaud::checkered::respect:

Brenda, Tristiny, Destiny, Trenton, BreAnna and Treyce Robert

Hi Brenda and Family:

I'm so glad to be able to go to IOW and find out finishes of the 2b team, cuz we are all DD fans back here in PA too!! This is great to know what is happening almost as soon as it happens!! To all those of you race fans that post updates for everyone, BLESS YOU!! Scott doesn't always call and let us know what's going on daily, so we are so happy to have a place to go for information!!! Thanks again!!
Brenda, I know you and the family are loving this, and we are too!!

We are so proud of this team, (of course, we are a little prejudiced) but extremely proud anyway!!

Talk to you soon!!

Marilyn & Frank

Great job Dave, Scott and all the guys!!!!!!!

racegal 8/13/08 12:21 AM

I am also a little prejudiced but extremely proud!!
What a team!!!!!
And to all a Good Night!!!:sleep:

bobO 8/13/08 1:28 AM

GREAT JOB 2B/DD scott always has his little bag of go fast tricks and knows when 2 apply :respect::checkered:

Dwight Clock 8/13/08 4:22 AM

Now this is what I'm talking about! Get up at 4 a.m. to find out DD won his 5th sprint car feature in 8 days. Way to go Dave and the 2b Benic team! Keep the sun shining in Lincoln, Fairmount, and that sled dog outpost called Hayward, WI.:O: (just kidding, Susan!)

ronmil 8/13/08 2:57 PM

It was great to turn on my computer and find out that Dave Darland had another sprint car victory. I am greatly improved over yesterday and that made me feel even better.
I saw the Dave Darland 25 year tee shirt mentioned on this thread. Can anyone tell me where to find one?

Tmack_9 8/13/08 3:03 PM

:greenflag:Ronmil,

:)I believe that you can get one of the 25th anniversary shirts online at arizoniasportshirts.com or you can get them at a USAC Race in the USAC Tshirt Trailer.

:thumbsdown:I believe that we sold out of the one's we had. There one of the best shirts I've ever seen with the Open Trailer on it from back when he started.. u gotta get u one..

Thanks

:checkered:Trenton Darland #9

ronmil 8/13/08 3:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmack_9 (Post 57733)
:greenflag:Ronmil,

:)I believe that you can get one of the 25th anniversary shirts online at arizoniasportshirts.com or you can get them at a USAC Race in the USAC Tshirt Trailer.

:thumbsdown:I believe that we sold out of the one's we had. There one of the best shirts I've ever seen with the Open Trailer on it from back when he started.. u gotta get u one..

Thanks

:checkered:Trenton Darland #9

Trenton,

I tried the USAC trailer a couple of times and he didn't have the shirt. I did get the USAC Most Popular Drivers shirt with Dave on it. I'll try the Arizona Sport Shirts website.

Thanks

Bubzilla 8/13/08 5:14 PM

Possibly available here:

https://www.sprintcarstuff.com/Produ...il.aspx?id=783