Indiana Open Wheel
Page 1 of 2

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   MSCS at Haubstadt (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=20504)

ryan84 7/22/09 8:09 PM

MSCS at Haubstadt

What all sprint cars can we expect there? How many midgets and Sprints?

coachmeece 7/22/09 8:58 PM

Re: MSCS at Haubstadt

id say around 25 of each

im sure you will see JS short bland cummins ricky w BC robbins levi hud and other in sprints

midgets not sure

Tom 7/22/09 9:52 PM

Wouldn't Levi Jones be obligated to run Anderson?

racin jason 7/22/09 9:59 PM

Originally Posted by Tom:
Wouldn't Levi Jones be obligated to run Anderson?

Levi said in the pits after the ISW race at Tri-State Speedway last Saturday that he would indeed be racing at Haubstadt this Saturday July 25th.

Racin Jason Adams-Tour Director and Series Announcer
Midwest Sprint Car Series
www.mscssprints.com
racinjasonadams@yahoo.com
812-664-8268

Tom 7/22/09 10:06 PM

Thanks for the info. Wonder if TSR will have a replacement driver or just run one car?

coachmeece 7/22/09 10:25 PM

heard there just running tracy at anderson and levi will be in the TSR car at TSS

ClaytonYeley 7/22/09 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by ryan84:
What all sprint cars can we expect there? How many midgets and Sprints?

I believe there will be a good midget car count at TSS because I don’t think there are that many midget races that pay $3,000 to win jmo. Coach, do you know who Levi is planning on running for in the sprints?

sprintgal 7/22/09 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by ClaytonYeley:
I believe there will be a good midget car count at TSS because I don’t think there are that many midget races that pay $3,000 to win jmo. Coach, do you know who Levi is planning on running for in the sprints?

Levi will be in the TSR sprinter.

ClaytonYeley 7/22/09 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by sprintgal:
Levi will be in the TSR sprinter.

Oops I guess I should pay better attention lol.

Jerry Shaw 7/23/09 3:10 PM

I've already got my reserved seats for this one. With it being $3K to win in both classes and the race that several of the really good drivers (Levi, BC and who knows who else) will be using for their jumping off point, for the Belleville Nationals and other races on the western swing, I think this thing can't miss as far as being a great show.

Jerry

kylecumminsfan 7/23/09 3:56 PM

so will levi be doin double duty sat??

coachmeece 7/23/09 4:13 PM

i know he will be in a sprint but i dont think a midget unless he gets a midget ride

Joey Woods 7/23/09 4:16 PM

Can anyone fill us in on the camping? One of my good buddies telephoned me today and was speaking of some new "camping rules" at haubstadt. :15: I have never known it to get crazy heck not even a little a crazy. I guess there was a flyer of some sort, could somebody post please?

AERO410SCJA 7/23/09 4:27 PM

I didn't receive any @ the sprintweek show but heard they were floating around.They must have thought I was a FINE YOUNG UPSTANDING CITIZEN:2:

mowerman 7/23/09 4:49 PM

YEA RIGHT AERO , ME TOO. no booze allowed. per the fun police .

FishBurger 7/23/09 4:52 PM

Originally Posted by mowerman:
YEA RIGHT AERO , ME TOO. no booze allowed. per the fun police .

and don't you two forget to bring pooper scoopers. :2:

AERO410SCJA 7/23/09 6:34 PM

Originally Posted by FishBurger:
and don't you two forget to bring pooper scoopers. :2:

What's in that drink fish?

ClaytonYeley 7/25/09 1:29 AM

The weather guy here said that it will probably rain in the morning-noon but will probably clear out in the afternoon. http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdet...nav_undeclared so far says 30% chance of rain during the day but then goes down to a 20% during race time. Hopefully everything will move to the east by race time like they said and we can enjoy some great MSCS/POWRi racing. This forecast looks great compared to the one I was looking at early this week.:6::23:

Sprint63122 7/25/09 2:02 AM

Would appreciate the updates on the weather during the day saturday hoping everything is out of the area and looking forward to another great night at the class track.

sprintgal 7/25/09 3:01 AM

I just looked at the radar on weather.com and its showin that the storms should be gone by 7am CST...lets hope their right!

coachmeece 7/25/09 8:30 AM

just had a rain this morning had say around a 1/4 inch here and im about 10 min from track starting to clear up

Dirtfan 7/25/09 8:32 AM

Originally Posted by coachmeece:
just had a rain this morning had say around a 1/4 inch here and im about 10 min from track starting to clear up

Good good, how did you sleep last night?Any visions or dreams?:5:

coachmeece 7/25/09 8:39 AM

lol by time i got home i was beat but i was wide awake all the way home with vision problems lol finally got my vison back in washington lol

Dirtfan 7/25/09 8:44 AM

lol by time i got home i was beat but i was wide awake all the way home with vision problems lol finally got my vison back in washington lol

Saw alot of black, with maybe some silver stripes in it??

coachmeece 7/25/09 8:45 AM

yea i just dont understand y though LOL

Dirtfan 7/25/09 8:47 AM

yea i just dont understand y though LOL

It was smokin wasn't it!

coachmeece 7/25/09 8:48 AM

you could say that HAHA

Dirtfan 7/25/09 8:50 AM

you could say that HAHA

One last one, "easy on the eyes":6:

miledirt 7/25/09 8:57 AM

all my racin' buddies are staying close to home (STL) tonight to watch the late models.
I can't miss this show. I'd like to find some old timers to hang with tonight

ClaytonYeley 7/25/09 11:51 AM

I'm 20 miles to the south. The sun is out and the rain stopped a few hours ago. Hopefully like the forecast stated, all problems are east of us. With the help from the sun the roads here are almost dry. If the track drains like it should it will be a great night of racing. :23:

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

does powri have qualifications?

mowerman 7/25/09 12:39 PM

we are at the track now. sun is breakin through the clouds. ground isnt even wet. lets go racin. bob and monica.

Barney 7/25/09 12:54 PM

:8::8::8::8::8:

bigq11 7/25/09 12:57 PM

Mowerman,

Could you share your copy of the "Camping Guidelines" with AERO? I'm sure he feels left out as he did not get one last week.

Half fast 7/25/09 1:15 PM

Originally Posted by bigq11:
Mowerman,

Could you share your copy of the "Camping Guidelines" with AERO? I'm sure he feels left out as he did not get one last week.

yes and he could also use some Proper Seating Guidelines ..OH WAIT he got that last night :20:

Motormasher 7/25/09 1:24 PM

RAINING HARD @ 12.22pm

sprint38racer 7/25/09 1:45 PM

hard rain at my house about one half hour away

Dave Rudisell 7/25/09 1:45 PM

Originally Posted by mowerman:
we are at the track now. sun is breakin through the clouds. ground isnt even wet. lets go racin. bob and monica.

Monica, Better put Bob on the roof, and bring Jade in, a storm is about to hit, after that it should be done, i hope for all of you, Take care, Dave

Andrew S. Quinn 7/25/09 2:05 PM

Originally Posted by Half fast:
yes and he could also use some Proper Seating Guidelines ..OH WAIT he got that last night :20:

"He's just a big bully"

bigq11 7/25/09 2:31 PM

What are the chances of any additional midget cars/drivers heading this from Anderson?

wildman92 7/25/09 2:32 PM

Skies are clearing up at the class track. Let's go racin!!
Posted via Mobile Device