IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > NASCAR vs Dario
2/17/08, 1:49 PM   #11
Re: NASCAR vs Dario
rt9906

Ok...

I must say that I am first an openwheel fan...but in regards to this article - it was written by the Associated Press...not NASCAR....Ashley Judd is from Tennessee...and for anybody that thinks her dress and style is unique for a NASCAR event - I challenge you to obtain a "Hot" pit-pass and attend a NASCAR race...anywhere from California to Charlotte - especially on raceday - it looks like a fashion shoot for Vogue or GQ.... all this "redneck this, redneck that, yellow teeth" etc. is just people talking that dont know....yes there are rednecks there..in the stands, along with hippies, preppies, business professionals, doctors lawyers etc. Get it? there are fans of ALL types there - thats what open wheel needs...but again, as far as this article and the idea that Asley Judds' style is unique to the paddock in NASCAR - is just people talking that dont know....

2/17/08, 1:58 PM   #12
petey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
I thought she looked pretty good in that wet dress at Indy.
http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/2007/...-the-indy-500/

2/17/08, 2:06 PM   #13
darlandfan

http://www.ashley-judd.com/images/di...lbum=168&pos=0

Now what seems so bad about this dress. I think the hat is the worst part.

2/17/08, 2:50 PM   #14
Wolfe-e

I wouldn't worry to much about Ashley. Comming from Ashland Ky, she knows all about hard times and hard country... And Nascar wife or not you will most always find here at UK on game nights... Those Nascar wifes are riding on the fame of there Husbands...... Ashley has all of that on her own... She has spent more time playing down fame than most of the rest will ever see.....

2/17/08, 3:16 PM   #15
PJ Wright

An excellent example of the old saying; "much ado about nothing".

2/18/08, 8:21 AM   #16
throb

she might want to get a razor on those legs! haha! but then again she is from kentucky.......

2/18/08, 9:43 AM   #17
illinisprintfan

Nascar is about style over substance, I just didn't realize it trickled down to the wives as well. If they are worried about Ashley, she can come hang out at Terre Haute anytime.:thumb

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > NASCAR vs Dario