IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 11/26/16 9:39 AM
Indiana Pacers Honor Bryan Clauson before game last night with the Indiana Hero Award.
Here is a picture of Lauren to accept the award on his behalf.
Thought I'd share with the rest you folks here on the I.O.W. site.
3 pictures blow.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
50 Likes: 5krunner, 767, addictedtodirt, Al Pierce, bigq11, Bobv, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, chasinracin2, Chris Baue, chris jockish, chrismattlin, davidm, dirt330, dirtbag, dirtball, DIZZLE, dshort36, EBookerFan, erich45, EZ04, flatout, GYATK94, i love dirt track racing, Jared_Mossoney, JDFAST, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, mowerman, mtek56, PIT CART, racegal, Racin' girl, Rapid Rick, Rick Eaton, rmr6nm, ronmil, scottyCbus, smith19, Speedracer, Speedwrench, Stevensville Mike, STIDA.com, tigerone, TNRustler, trannyman, turn4, WinglessLovers, wright59
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #2 11/26/16 10:16 AM
Here are a few more pics.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
16 Likes: Bobv, BrentTFunk, bzneil, chasinracin2, davidm, dirtball, EZ04, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, mtek56, PIT CART, racegal, scottyCbus, tigerone, turn4
JDFAST (Offline)
  #3 11/26/16 2:01 PM
Speaks to the magnitude what Bryan left not just in the racing community, but the whole community. Also a great reflection of his family and loved ones with the "The Chasing 200 Tour for Saving Lives"

I'm now an organ donor
12 Likes: addictedtodirt, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, davidm, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mowerman, nathans1012, scottyCbus, tigerone, turn4