IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fastest Show on Earth Returns
12/15/07, 10:52 PM   #1
Fastest Show on Earth Returns
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

"The fastest show on Earth" returns again in 2008 to Toledo Speedway. Friday June 13th the ISMA supermodifieds and the Auto Value Super Sprints complete on an all open wheel card at the high banks of Toledo. This is one of the few times you will ever see the supers qualify, and that alone is worth the price of admission. This has been a great show in the past and I look forward to another great rendition again this year. If you haven't seen this show before, you should try it at least once.:thumb:

12/15/07, 11:04 PM   #2
Re: Fastest Show on Earth Returns
Dwight Clock

That makes for a tough choice, Mike. USAC sprints run at Winchester the night before and then head to Shady Bowl in DeGraff the same night as this show. :headbang:

12/15/07, 11:13 PM   #3
Mud Packer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock View Post
That makes for a tough choice, Mike. USAC sprints run at Winchester the night before and then head to Shady Bowl in DeGraff the same night as this show. :headbang:
Dwight,

I would look for the ISMA supers to also run on that Saturday night at M-40 Speedway in Michigan. That will make for a great weekend of racing. Start at Winchester on Thursday and then on to Toledo and M-40.:applaud: I have not been to Shady Bowl but I do know what type of show that they present at Toledo and M-40.

12/15/07, 11:24 PM   #4
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
Dwight,

I would look for the ISMA supers to also run on that Saturday night at M-40 Speedway in Michigan. That will make for a great weekend of racing. Start at Winchester on Thursday and then on to Toledo and M-40.:applaud: I have not been to Shady Bowl but I do know what type of show that they present at Toledo and M-40.
Sounds good, Mike. I just might go to both Toledo and M=40.:thumb:

12/15/07, 11:27 PM   #5
Mud Packer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock View Post
Sounds good, Mike. I just might go to both Toledo and M=40.:thumb:
I don't think you will be disappointed Dwight. Young Mr. Ordway put on a great show last year at M-40 to hold off Chris Perley for his first ISMA feature win. And Toledo is always fast and exciting.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fastest Show on Earth Returns