IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > 2 Maxim's and trailer for sale (MAKE OFFER)
10/22/11, 9:37 PM   #1
2 Maxim's and trailer for sale (MAKE OFFER)
358drvr

Pictures of everything will be posted soon. I don't have right now to post Sorry

2008 Maxim 40 - 87 raised rail

Fresh black powder coat

fresh orange body, never stickered or raced since painted (very easy to scuff and paint your color)

Winters 4:12 swivel spline rear with drive shaft, long spline

KSE dead tube stering box

KSE new style blue pump

Winters front end, new style gold front hubs $6000 OBO

28 gallon fuel cell

2006 40 - 88 non raised rail

Fresh blue powder coat, and fresh orange paint on hood kit (never stickered or raced since painted)

Winter 4:12 long spline rear with both *** and steal drive shaft included

KSE dead tube stereing box

Winters front gold weld front hubs $5000 OBO

Both cars have Wilwood brakes, Weld or Sanders wheels, pro shocks, 5x5 top wings front wings, pedals, I have one seat Ultra sheild that will go with the first car sold, some fuel lines but not enough to fully plumb to the motor.

1987 28ft carmate trailer, the back of this trailer is raised but not high enough to fit your sprintcar in with the wing. It is a sturdy old trailer and needs some love but still pulls great. comes with tire racks fuel jug rack with place to bolt your spare rear and front end. work bench, shock rack, fold down work bench and two cabnets. $2500 OBO

I am motivated to sell all of these items would sell for a great deal as a package, Especially before the flea markets. I would love to not have to take these cars. I will deliver reasonable distance or meet someone in the middle.

Nyle Berkes 570-394-2486 (located in cental PA)

nyrd99@yahoo.com

11/12/11, 10:57 AM   #2
Re: 2 Maxim's and trailer for sale (MAKE OFFER)
charger44

could you send pics of the 08 maxium to lazerhot44@hotmail.com also what comes with the car thanks!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > 2 Maxim's and trailer for sale (MAKE OFFER)