IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
GYATK94 (Offline)
  #1 6/10/16 11:03 PM
Abreu running 4th in the truck race with 20 to go, ripping around the high line at Texas similar to the way we've seen him fly on and above the cushion at many dirt tracks. Not a huge fan of his, but I can cheer for mostly anyone who came from dirt up to NASCAR.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, EBookerFan, fish, jim goerge
GYATK94 (Offline)
  #2 6/10/16 11:05 PM
Forgot to mention they also showed some footage during the broadcast from his Kokomo win last Sunday.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, fish, jim goerge
GYATK94 (Offline)
  #3 6/10/16 11:14 PM
Well evidently I jinxed him. Up to second with two to go and right on the leader's back end, and Rico drove it in a little too deep into the corner and hit the wall, right front went down and finished ninth. He probably could've had the win had he been a little more patient, but that was still an encouraging run. A win will come for him if he continues to run that well.
6 Likes: DirtHawk92, fish, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, ronmil, tirespinner
5JMOFFATTFAN! (Offline)
  #4 6/10/16 11:37 PM
He absolutely drove the wheels off of it!!
5 Likes: DirtHawk92, fish, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, tirespinner
ronmil (Offline)
  #5 6/10/16 11:41 PM
That was a great race and Chase Briscoe finished second at Michigan in the ARCA race after starting on the pole and leading a lot of the race. He is the ARCA point leader.

Ron Miller
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, EBookerFan, fish, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider