IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Ovalmeister (Offline)
  #1 5/24/11 9:25 PM
C'mon experts, put your money where your mouth is, stick your neck out, who is gonna win the 500 this year?

My neck first, I predict.....wait for it.....

Townsend Bell to shock the field!

David.

p.s. Every winning prediction gets a free jackslash.com 1 yr subscription!
(OK, not really, but it's a great marketing idea! )
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #2 5/24/11 9:34 PM
I don't think it would be such a shock, David. That's who I'm picking. He's been fast every day.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
RGraves (Offline)
  #3 5/24/11 9:34 PM
I say they're going to stop the race at the 495 mile point and hold an auction on the bricks. Man with deepest pockets, drinks the milk.
richie (Offline)
  #4 5/24/11 9:42 PM
Oriol Servia. He's been fast the whole week in practice and earned a front row starting spot. He's been very quiet all week, but very fast. Would not surprise me if he gives Newman/Haas their first Indy 500 win.

Also looking forward to seeing great runs from Tagliani, Rice, Carpenter, and Bell.
IndyBound (Offline)
  #5 5/24/11 9:50 PM
David, I am going to be pulling for Davey Hamilton to win. Hopefully luck is on his side this year.

Patti
racerdog45
  #6 5/24/11 9:50 PM
Scott Dixon, no way a small team beats a CGR or Penske. Too much experience, too many resources. Dixon is the one most on a roll as far as the 2 big hitters go.....
Ovalmeister (Offline)
  #7 5/24/11 9:52 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
I don't think it would be such a shock, David. That's who I'm picking. He's been fast every day.

Jerry
You're right Jerry...he has been so under the radar...nobody really taking notice...apparently we did!
David.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Originally Posted by IndyBound:
David, I am going to be pulling for Davey Hamilton to win. Hopefully luck is on his side this year.

Patti
Patti,

love, love, LOVE to see Davey Hamilton drink the milk!

David.
arctic monkey21 (Offline)
  #8 5/24/11 10:00 PM
I really think its going to be Oriol Servia as well. I really hope the Schmidt cars do well in the race. It would just be nice to see somebody give the Ganassi and Penske cars a real challenge.
team3521 (Offline)
  #9 5/24/11 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by IndyBound:

Patti
So would I Patti! Actually, Davey's the only one in the field I really care about. I think if he won after all he's been though, I would shed some tears of joy for him. Would make a great story!

Thanks!
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #10 5/24/11 10:03 PM
Buddy Rice! Panther has a few 2nd lately. Time to stick it in victory lane.