IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
delaware
  #11 10/9/09 4:20 PM
mayfield and i thought it was methfield !!!
racer58 (Offline)
  #12 10/9/09 7:00 PM
I used to do a lot of work with Brumos Porsche the team J.C. drives or drove for. He was basically a spoiled rich kid with a attitude to match. I don't wish bad things to most people, but this is great!!!
dirtywhiteboy
  #13 10/9/09 8:01 PM
Originally Posted by Z-man:
Here is a link to a story, looks like he was doing a little street racing. http://www.thatsracin.com/115/story/20080.html

It just goes to prove that people associated with NASCAR can't run street courses and find success.
JordanBlanton (Offline)
  #14 10/9/09 8:48 PM
Originally Posted by Panama:
Gosh, don't ya just hate it when that happens and they tow your "butt ugly" green Lambo!

Screw the cocaine...driving that thing's the real crime.
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #15 10/9/09 10:13 PM
Mayfield probably called it in!
Posted via Mobile Device
short track scott (Offline)
  #16 10/10/09 7:48 AM
We all knew green cars were unlucky.

I guess peanuts are off the hook this time...
Posted via Mobile Device
sc96 (Offline)
  #17 10/10/09 8:03 AM
They will come out with a big tearfull im sorry story, Then donate a truckload of money to the police dept, then sponser a new drug rehab program and all will be forgotten. Then in 6 months the police officers wil be let go for some lame reason and no one will ever hear about it. WHAT A BOUNCH OF SCUM BAGS
Vukie (Offline)
  #18 10/10/09 8:15 AM
I wonder what A.C. Guillermo will have to say about this?
Brolzy (Offline)
  #19 10/10/09 6:45 PM
Originally Posted by Vukie:
I wonder what A.C. Guillermo will have to say about this?

Or the Bear since they're the same person that gets on my last nerve.
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #20 10/10/09 7:02 PM
Originally Posted by sc96:
they will come out with a big tearfull im sorry story, then donate a truckload of money to the police dept, then sponser a new drug rehab program and all will be forgotten. Then in 6 months the police officers wil be let go for some lame reason and no one will ever hear about it. What a bounch of scum bags
nascar owns the daytona police!!!!!!! And THERE both A BUNCH OF pricks!!!!!!!!!!