IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #1 6/6/10 10:20 AM
We had a blast racing Montpelliar Friday with out wings.. The racing was better, and it was easier on the cars. Engines actually got to breath, and temps stayed low..

I know Salem has a nonwing race scheduled later in the season but why not now...

please express your feelings in this issue so Bill can take action.

Salem has a regular class of 600 winged mini sprints, it would be more exciting for the fans if we were non-wing and different from the other classes.
-Andy
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #2 6/6/10 10:35 AM
Heck...they ought to combine the few 600cc mini-sprints that run there with the 1000's to ensure a bigger field.
BrianBSU23 (Offline)
  #3 6/6/10 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Bradleyracing86:
We had a blast racing Montpelliar Friday with out wings.. The racing was better, and it was easier on the cars. Engines actually got to breath, and temps stayed low..

I know Salem has a nonwing race scheduled later in the season but why not now...

please express your feelings in this issue so Bill can take action.

Salem has a regular class of 600 winged mini sprints, it would be more exciting for the fans if we were non-wing and different from the other classes.
-Andy
Thanks to all the MMSA drivers for bringing your cars back this week to race with midgets. IMO, the cars look better without the wings!
Rob Reimer (Offline)
  #4 6/6/10 12:32 PM
We are for the non wing racing! Sorry we didn't make to either races at Montpeillar, things happen. Plan on being at both races this weekend.
Midget18 (Offline)
  #5 6/6/10 5:43 PM
i would go non wing.....
02 racing
  #6 6/6/10 9:29 PM
Bill, we will be there if it is non wing. We have our car changed over to a 1000cc and we cannot find any top wings.
slide22 (Offline)
  #7 6/6/10 9:41 PM