IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #11 8/31/10 4:29 PM
Originally Posted by d.o.:
bigjoedirt should know the answer as he has logged in with the same ip address as john3g according to my info.

So bigjoedirt should know what is going on????

Just sayin

Hope the race runs as lasalle is a great track for anything to race on.
D.o.
Vukie (Offline)
  #12 8/31/10 4:36 PM
Originally Posted by d.o.:
bigjoedirt should know the answer as he has logged in with the same ip address as john3g according to my info.

Just sayin

Hope the race runs as lasalle is a great track for anything to race on.
D.o.
Finish-LineMM (Offline)
  #13 8/31/10 4:53 PM
Originally Posted by D.O.:
bigjoedirt should know the answer as he has logged in with the same IP address as John3g according to my info.

Just sayin

Hope the race runs as LaSalle is a great track for anything to race on.
D.O.
John Gurley does not visit IOW anymore. The person that started this post is a neighbor of Mr Gurley's. Not sure how his IP address is the same, except maybe he is using John's unsecure wireless connection. The race on Sept 11th is scheduled, and will be sanctioned by the ASCT. The track has guaranteed the purse, and a press release will be posted soon. For any questions please email either My Gurley or myself.

Thanks,

BIG JIM
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #14 8/31/10 4:57 PM
Bigjoedirt,big jim ,big joke
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, jim goerge, mowerman, ronmil
spicoli (Offline)
  #15 8/31/10 5:02 PM
We'll be there!! Looking forward to it!!

Mike Jonas
19J
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #16 8/31/10 5:20 PM
Originally Posted by Finish-LineMM:
John Gurley does not visit IOW anymore. The person that started this post is a neighbor of Mr Gurley's. Not sure how his IP address is the same, except maybe he is using John's unsecure wireless connection. The race on Sept 11th is scheduled, and will be sanctioned by the ASCT. The track has guaranteed the purse, and a press release will be posted soon. For any questions please email either My Gurley or myself.

Thanks,

BIG JIM
You might have helped your case by just saying nothing. I hope the show goes well for everyone involved.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #17 8/31/10 6:01 PM
Originally Posted by Finish-LineMM:

Thanks,

BIG JIM
What an incredible coincidence!! John Gurley's "neighbor" who is stealing his "unsecure internet connection" just happened to get a phone call, with a rumor that he decided to break here on IOW, concerning a sprint car race, over 200 miles from Brazil, that his neighbor's racing organization just happens to be sanctioning. Wow! What are the chances of that happening?

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, mtek56, ronmil
D.O. (Offline)
  #18 8/31/10 6:01 PM
well he can be very far away if he uses the wireless, can he?
and some how sure knows alot???

just thinkin'

2 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge
Haulerin2deep (Offline)
  #19 8/31/10 7:08 PM
Who gives a **** how the information is released! The important information to me is ;

A; We get another non wing race at a cool ass track!

B; Track is guranteeing the purse with a decent payoff.

I will be there.

Chad Branson
4 Likes: flyer, mscs20, SpfldMile, TNRustler
LittleRube (Offline)
  #20 8/31/10 7:57 PM
Originally Posted by Haulerin2deep:
B; Track is guranteeing the purse with a decent payoff.

I will be there.

Chad Branson
Why is asct needed then?
Posted via Mobile Device