IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Millsvideo
  #1 12/15/07 8:18 PM
Hello fellow race fans,

This is to inform all those people that ordered the "Christmas Special" at www.millsvideoproductions.com that all of the orders prior to today have been shipped and are on their way via USPS Priority Mail.

Anyone still interested in our offer of the 2007 Indiana Sprintweek and 2007 Indiana Midgetweek DVDs together for the low price of $60.00 (plus $5 s/h) still has a chance to get that deal. We are going to extend our sale price through next weekend, however, anyone ordering after Tuesday, December 18th will need to make arrangements for rushed delivery by contacting me via email at MVPVDO@aol.com, or by phone at (317) 508 - 0655.

Thanks to those who have purchased our work in 2007 and have supported our web site. We have some great things planned for 2008, so keep checking out www.millsvideoproductions.com

Happy holidays. Sincerely,

Dean Mills
Mills Video Productions
Official Vieographer of USAC
sprintsrgr8 (Offline)
  #2 12/15/07 9:16 PM
Thank You Dean,
Your work is very well done, Thanks for giving us all the highlights this year too. Just ordered mine.
You Jeff K, in Cali.and Mark Meeks, here in AZ. all give us a great way to relive past events.
Thanks to all of you.
Fred Zirzow (Offline)
  #3 12/17/07 9:01 PM
I Got Mine Today!!! Great Work As Always!!

Thanks,Dean
agar (Offline)
  #4 12/17/07 10:33 PM
Got Mine Today Awsome
cabjr111 (Offline)
  #5 12/18/07 4:39 AM
:thumb: