IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #11 12/18/07 4:52 PM
Originally Posted by Knoke77:
That could definitely be a lot of fun! For those of you who haven't been there, their snow tubing lanes are wicked!! Going down the hill in a train of about 12 people builds some darn good speed up!
So THATS where the term 'slide job' came from.:rolling:
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #12 12/18/07 5:38 PM
Sounds like Fun Jake I'll probably never get the nerve to try the ski's out but Tubing has been my game since I was a kid.

Dave, I've always been facinated with excavating and construction. Even dabbled a bit in it back in the 70s when we had our field leveled and pond built. The size of the equiptment and the amount of work that can be done in a short time is amazing from what it was back then.

Chuck, thanks for the updates and pics as well. That Backhoe took out about a hundred feet of wall in about 20 minutes.

Charles Nungester
ThaBurgFan (Offline)
  #13 12/18/07 9:49 PM
Dave,

I hope you are serious about the burg night at the slopes. I have been thinking about bringing my four year old, Corbin, to try out some tubin'.
The racing night would be awesome and this not being able to go to the burg on saturday night sucks along with the Bengals. lol

Looking forward to some tubin',

Shane
newman1957 (Offline)
  #14 12/19/07 11:10 AM
Jason hit this spot on. The tubing hills are a blast for young and old alike at almost zero impact on the ole body. We're fortunate enough to take a group of at least 30 down every year. If you're looking for a great time with friends and family, give Perfect North a look.

We're looking to have another great time on the 28th.