IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mortboyz
  #1 12/20/07 11:53 AM
Probably the wrong board to ask on, but does anyone know if Hans is leaving the sport, or just updating his stable? His ad in NSSN appears to be cleaning house. This fan sure hates the thought of not seeing this team around anymore, if that's the case....
darland36
  #2 12/20/07 1:30 PM
Morty,
We can tell you that he's not retiring before The International Midget races in New Zealand as Dave will be driving for him and Harlan Kittleson for Team USA. Not sure about his plans for next year!
mortboyz
  #3 12/20/07 5:16 PM
Great news....Thanks!
22az
  #4 12/20/07 5:39 PM
if he does retire then whos car will danny drive?
Augie (Offline)
  #5 12/20/07 7:06 PM
He said that he was stepping aside and letting his son's take over the operation.

My morning coffee's your night cap, you little all night maniac, I gotta get up every morning just to say goodnight to you.
Junior Brown
petey (Offline)
  #6 12/21/07 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by 22az:
if he does retire then whos car will danny drive?
If you mean Stratton I believe he was fired earlier this year.
Augie (Offline)
  #7 12/21/07 9:58 PM
Petey
Danny had a USAC midget ride later in the year, I was told he had Hans's blessing to run some other shows. He did drive one of the 2 cars at the Pepsi Nationals along with Stanbrough and Pickens. If I was to guess at a driver for 08 it would be Pickens, but I do love watching Danny fly by me in corner 3 at the Prairie.

My morning coffee's your night cap, you little all night maniac, I gotta get up every morning just to say goodnight to you.
Junior Brown