IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mosley (Offline)
  #41 4/9/11 11:46 PM
do said no qualifing tonite ! he said 2 weeks ago no qualifing on his radio show
D.O. (Offline)
  #42 4/9/11 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by Nut'n but Dirt:
Can you check heat 4 again? You have Puterbaugh listed, and he was in heat 3. Thanks!
Sorry heat 4 - 3rd place is Anthony Peterman my mistake
D.O. (Offline)
  #43 4/9/11 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by mosley:
do said no qualifing tonite because of delays ! he said no qualifing 2 weeks ago on his radio show
Sorry Aaron - This is Dru and I thought it was because of delay - my fault. Just passing on information from the top. Sorry again.
mosley (Offline)
  #44 4/9/11 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by D.O.:
41 Sprint Cars at LPS - Great Crowd - Hot Laps going on now - took a while to run the track in. No qualifying tonight because of the delay.
Hinchman Hero and Hotdog Qualifying has been postponed TBA because of the tonights delay.

I will keep you posted on the heat races when they get started.
do said no qualifing tonite because of delays ! he said 2 weeks ago on his show that there would be no qualifing!
D.O. (Offline)
  #45 4/10/11 12:02 AM
B main starting - they are taking top 4

Top 4 results
7B Brian Olson
18 Travis Welpott
17 Max McGee
6RR Joe Lagouri
on_the_hammer (Offline)
  #46 4/10/11 12:03 AM
Can some explain what good a 6 car b-main is at mid-night? Why wouldn't they just start 22 cars and get the fans that packed the place tonight home? Its been a three ring circus here all night
Posted via Mobile Device
mosley (Offline)
  #47 4/10/11 12:04 AM
do said no qualifing tonite because of delays ! he said 2 weeks ago on his radio show that there was no qualifing !
D.O. (Offline)
  #48 4/10/11 12:07 AM
A MAIN LINE UP

38P Seth Parker 15 Ethan Barrow
5 Chase Briscoe 11 Dave Darland
12 Jesse Cramer 3 Dakota Jackson
16 Billy Puterbaugh 32 Chase Stockon
14 Lance Grimes 7 Bryan Clauson
48 Ty Deckard 7 Anthony Peterman
30 CJ Leary 29 Logan Jarrett
99 Brady Bacon 34 Shane Hollingsworth
7b Brian Olson 18 Travis Welpott
17 Max McGee 6RR Joe Lagouri
2 Likes: IndyBound, racegal
reeserx (Offline)
  #49 4/10/11 12:09 AM
8 cars is all for the feature?
Posted using Mobile Device
nonwing (Offline)
  #50 4/10/11 12:13 AM
Well considering this night might turn into the 24 hours of D.O.'s Racin Fest, I'm glad I didn't come out. However, seeing that Shane H. is running, I wish I had made the trip from Brownsburg. Oh well, I do want to thank my buddy Dru for taking the time to keep us all updated on the results.

I did make the trek to Eldora for reasons I won't bore you all with, but considering what USAC and the guys at Eldora had to deal with, due to the weather, they made the right decisions. I did think that they might have tried to run it on Sunday.

Go Shane!!

George Wilkins[COLOR="Black"]