IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fort Wayne!!!
12/31/07, 4:22 PM   #11
Re: Fort Wayne!!!
chadsniffsmethanol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney View Post
I may be wrong but I think Schlitz is his beer of choice. Seen him with the shirt before also.
think with all that cash he'd be able to go with something fancier, but nothing beats a case of beer for $12 from CVS. :thumb:

12/31/07, 4:32 PM   #12
Jerry Spencer

Sometimes the cheap stuff tast better, if I remember right Schlitz and Pabst Blue Ribbon were the best beer around back in the day. I prefer Budweiser but to each his own. :respect:

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

12/31/07, 5:05 PM   #13
1BIGracefan

If we are talking beer I prefer berghoff the green&silver bottles the best JMO.

Kyle

12/31/07, 5:09 PM   #14
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

I saw that. Her face just beamed. It was the sweetest thing. I used to think TS was a jerk the way he handles complaints publicly but when you see him doing stuff like this, it makes him look like a totally different person. You can tell he really loves racing and appreciates where he started.

12/31/07, 5:52 PM   #15
Eagle14

Tony Stewart is a racer... he is also human. He is allowed to get pissed.... the only difference is...he gets to have his laundry displayed for the world to see. You WILL NOT see this on the puke called CrapCar on Speed and The Speed Report because this won't create ratings... or be a story that is reviewed and continued OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.... Now if he walked off and left without signing autographs and such... that would be plastered all over the freakin TV. He is and always will be a dirt track racer... but he also has the talent to be bigger... Good job Tony and way to be a class act.... maybe one day people won't just look at the Sunday sound bites and dig deeper..

12/31/07, 5:59 PM   #16
TQ97

QUOTE=chadsniffsmethanol;22887]think with all that cash he'd be able to go with something fancier, but nothing beats a case of beer for $12 from CVS. :thumb:[/QUOTE]

Well he has moved up.....it used to be Boons Farm Strawberry Hill...$2.99!!!!!

:rolling:

12/31/07, 7:52 PM   #17
gass

After Starla got the trophy, she took Garrett Johnston to see Tony who was already signing autographs, Tony stopped because Starla wanted to talk to him, she introduced Garrett as her boyfriend and told Tony that Garretts grandma told her to tell him that everyone laughed....

She was so excited to get that trophy, Starla was definitely the star that night....

12/31/07, 10:17 PM   #18
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ97 View Post

Well he has moved up.....it used to be Boons Farm Strawberry Hill...$2.99!!!!!

:rolling:
LOL, that used to be my favorite! We stopped at a gas station on the way home from Twin Cities a few years ago and I saw a bottle of that and just had to have it. It just wasn't the same though.

12/31/07, 10:37 PM   #19
Dwight Clock

What a great story! Starla is a sweet kid and Tony, who has always been tops in my book, gives us yet another reason why we appreciate what he means to racing. Beautiful!:applaud::thumb:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fort Wayne!!!