IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
PatrickMead#13 (Offline)
  #1 6/19/11 12:47 AM
Started with a few sprinkles in the stands, but it was a great night for racing. 22 360's ran the A-main and it was a very tight race all the way through. The AMSA had a action packed night too with fast-paced passing and a great field of cars.(Kinda bummed mine was not finished in the shop....) Great show guys!!! Glad mother nature took a break for the race tonight. She was being moody on the drive up.lol.
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, FishBurger
Phylo82 (Offline)
  #2 6/19/11 1:28 AM
We barely missed out on our first Mini Sprint victory tonight. TJ and Ryan Broughton were neck and neck the entire feature race. When Ryan jumped the start with one lap left the car behind us clipped our LF tire under caution. TJ ran the last lap with a flat LF tire and just could not hold off the 22 with the car in that condition.

It was some real good and clean racing.....2nd is nice, but 1st would have been nicer!

Congrats to Ryan Broughton on the victory.

Phil Heil
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt
zlm95 (Offline)
  #3 6/19/11 2:48 AM
360's?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #4 6/19/11 2:50 AM
Glad you guys got it in, When i decided to leave, I figured it a gonner.

Congrats to Joss

Charles Nungester
Need For Speed (Offline)
  #5 6/19/11 9:00 AM
Originally Posted by Aftermidnight:
Started with a few sprinkles in the stands, but it was a great night for racing. 22 360's ran the A-main and it was a very tight race all the way through. The AMSA had a action packed night too with fast-paced passing and a great field of cars.(Kinda bummed mine was not finished in the shop....) Great show guys!!! Glad mother nature took a break for the race tonight. She was being moody on the drive up.lol.
WRP's non wing sprint class is 'Open Competition'...there is no engine rule.

You will see 305s, 360s, and 410s running together.

Congrats to Joss, passing 10 cars (some tough competition too) for the win!