IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Simpson and Alpinestars suits for sale
7/28/11, 9:11 PM   #1
Simpson and Alpinestars suits for sale
gil_racing

I have several suits for sale:
Suit #1=Simpson double layer nomex suit size Medium. This is the simpson sportsman's elite suit, black with grey top half. It has the boot cuff and full arm guessets. It has been used quite a bit and needs sewn in a few spots. $100
Suit #2=Simpson double layer custom made suit that is black and yellow with Pierce Race Cars stitched on the front and back. It would fit someone about 5'6" to 5'8" tall up to 160lbs. $125
Suit #3=Alpinestars double layer nomex suit. This is all black suit with white piping, with boot cuffs, full arm gussets, and back gusset. No stitching at all on the suit. The size is a Euro 50. It has only been worn 2 times and is the GP line that cost $799 new. Asking $300
Suit #4=Alpinestars double layer nomex suit. This suit is all red with white piping and no stitching at all. This suit is BRAND NEW NEVER WORN. The size is a Euro 52 and it has a carry bag that comes with it. This is also the GP line bought new and never have worn. Asking $450.
I have pictures of all the suits, but I am not able to upload them. Email me at gil_racer1017@hotmail.com for pics.
Last edited by gil_racing; 10/24/11 at 3:00 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Simpson and Alpinestars suits for sale