IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac Sprint Car Schedule Wrong!
1/14/08, 6:23 PM   #1
Usac Sprint Car Schedule Wrong!
ROSS

Race Count Last Year: 53

Hey guys and gals just wanted to let you know the schedule under the national usac sprints page on the Usac website is wrong. Me and some buddies decided we would do the right thing and book our trip out to the oval nationals in Perris early and save some money. Found out today after booking our tickets that the races are actually the 30th through the 1st not the 31st through 2nd. So now we get to change our tickets at $130.00 each called Greg at Usac and got a sorry but no pit passes or tickets offered for there mistake. Just a heads up see you at the track. If anybody knows somebody at Northwest or Midwest airlines that might be able to save us the fee we would greatly appreciate it.

1/14/08, 7:05 PM   #2
Re: Usac Sprint Car Schedule Wrong!
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

I'll bet you a dollar to a donut that Manzy is wrong also. The Manzy web site lists the Western as being November 6-8 (Thursday-Saturday, the traditional days). The USAC schedule says they are there November 8 & 9 (Saturday & Sunday). I'll bet USAC is there the 7th & 8th. Perhaps we should do a check of all the dates against track sites.

Frank Daigh

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac Sprint Car Schedule Wrong!