IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Sawdust101 (Offline)
  #11 2/27/12 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Yeah but it would sure be funny if Blaney ended up winning. Bet the track is fried right there.
They will figure out some way to get one of their (NASCAR) favorite drivers to win
Fullthrottle410 (Offline)
  #12 2/27/12 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by bfranks17:
Not this thread too!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
Sorry, my bad, couldn't resist
racer-x (Offline)
  #13 2/27/12 11:34 PM
I was watching a msnbc report on the race and they said they are scrubbing negitive comments about the little girl in the race.. Whats her name again? Its turning into a horse and pony show.. Hope they get to finish the last 40 laps..
mowerman (Offline)
  #14 2/27/12 11:36 PM
Hope your right John.
McInturff Racing (Offline)
  #15 2/27/12 11:50 PM
Between the jet fuel fire and the fact that Dave is in the lead I may have to finish watching this race. Man it would be nice to see Blaney win this for all us dirt fans!
2 Likes: fish, Wayne Davis
bfranks17 (Offline)
  #16 2/27/12 11:54 PM
I to would like to see blaney win. But they talk to his crew that said they were coming in to pit on the following lap before the fire. They only stayed out to get some points. They said they still an on pitting....but...the weather forecast might change that decision.

Posted via Mobile Device
sprintman01 (Offline)
  #17 2/27/12 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by Sawdust101:
They will figure out some way to get one of their (NASCAR) favorite drivers to win
you are probably correct
kidrock (Offline)
  #18 2/28/12 12:14 AM
What I think is funny is people complaining about Nascar but yet they still watch it.
5 Likes: 500BOMBER, BrandonT30, Chastain75, illinisprintfan
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #19 2/28/12 12:18 AM
Jimmie Johnson just tweeted "Jet Dryers don't belong on high bank tracks." Just kidding, but I do have to say Go Blaney, GO!! not crazy about nascar but love to see the sprint car guys do well.
Hot Rod K. (Offline)
  #20 2/28/12 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by kidrock:
What I think is funny is people complaining about Nascar but yet they still watch it.
I'm not complaining. This is by far the most exciting NASCAR race I've EVER seen! Will it rain for Dave or won't it? Riveting!