IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Plymouth Palooza USAC Double Header
6/30/12, 8:09 PM   #1
Plymouth Palooza USAC Double Header
RaceChick27

Don’t miss out on a great weekend:
1 Track
2 Types of racing
Friday night asphalt
Saturday night dirt on the Bullring.
This has never been done before in the history of USAC racing.

Mopar USAC National Midgets and the USAC Midwest Ford Focus Midgets are racing Friday night on the asphalt and then turning around and racing again on the dirt track along with the 600 Non-Wing Mini Sprints Saturday night. Saturday night Non-Wing Mini Sprints are sponsored by Concept Chassis with $500 to win on Saturday July 7th. Pits Open 3:00, Drivers Meeting 5:00, Practice 5:30. Friday: Qualifying 6:45, Racing 7:45. Saturday: Qualifying 6:30, Racing 7:30. For additional information visit www.plymouthspeedway.net.

6/30/12, 9:04 PM   #2
Re: Plymouth Palooza USAC Double Header
oljonesy

gotta work fri,but we will be there sat. lookin forward to it. one of my favorite tracks!!

7/2/12, 8:26 AM   #3
racerX

This should be a great event. To see who has the talent to run asphalt and dirt. Lookin forward to it!!!! Also the post party Friday Night. I heard Kevin Olson is comin soit should be a good time>>>

7/5/12, 9:01 AM   #4
racerX

Was at the track yesterday and they are getting everything ready for the weekend. With this being the only USAC event this weekend I am sure all the Hero's will be there. Can't wait to see the Dirt on Saturday. The Band that is playing Friday after the races we have heard before and I am suer everyone will enjoy them. The track said the gate will be open starting today for camping.

7/5/12, 1:17 PM   #5
spicoli

I don't follow the technical side of midgets very closely.

Do they have dirt specific cars and pavement specific cars, like the sprints do?

It would be cool to see them run the same car each night. Let them change shocks, bars and tires.

7/5/12, 1:32 PM   #6
ThrowbackRacingTeam

starts too early for me.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Plymouth Palooza USAC Double Header