IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Still on the search
10/1/12, 9:10 PM   #1
Still on the search
jeffnanny

Hi my name is Jeff Nanny. With the 2012 season winding down and plans for 2013 firing up I am currently in the market for a partner or an owner to join forces to get back on the track. I have been involved in open wheel racing since I was born. I have some well known family members that currently and/or previously raced along with myself. I have raced go karts, atvs, street cars, dirt bikes and sprint cars. Unfortunately with everything I haven't been able to purchase a car and run on my own as I had dreamt to. Which is why I am hoping to find some help with sponsorship or a car owner to drive for and help make those dreams a reality. Until July of this year i was competing in cross country atv racing and 7th in points in the local pro am class. I have since dropped all of my racing to try to focus more on the dreams of being able to run a few or as many shows throghout the up and coming seasons as I can. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed and although I am younger you will be represented in a mature and positive manner. I am 27, married, with 3 children and posses the talent and passion to run up front. Please contact me if you would like to help contribute to get me up there. I will do any and all types of work and help with all expenses I can to fulfill my racing passion. I also am willing and want to put in all hours needed in the shop or help with any side work needed to help anyone that were willing to help me. It would be a pleasure and a blessing for something to come along. All in all I just want to drive. If you feel an opportunity may rise please feel free to contact me anytime. I can send you my resume and sponsorship package via email. In the meantime I plan to continue knocking on doors working towards my dreams. Thank you for looking.

Jeff Nanny
812-821-8488
5nine Motosports
www.jeffnannyracing.com

10/5/12, 5:50 PM   #2
Re: Still on the search
jeffnanny

I'm also open for options to buy on payments or work for something. Anything to get me up and going to be able to race. I went to school and am trained as a diesel mechanic. But also have raced and turned wrenches on cars, motorcycles, dirt bikes, quads, etc. So anything I can do to get in a seat would be great. I am open to having the chance to run a mod or mini sprint also. Still searching for some help everyday and will continue to do so. Thanks for looking. Everyone have a great weekend.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Still on the search