IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
hoosier (Offline)
  #1 6/29/13 10:54 AM
Congratulations to Casey Shuman and the Krockenberger team last night! For those who don't know the Krockenberger boys lost their mother a couple weeks ago and for those of you who were around in the pits, she was always a part of the racing. I do believe Casey may have had a co-pilot last night! Congratulations 21 team a well deserved win!

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
22 Likes: agar, Al Pierce, babcock14d, bighd0522, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, davidm, Dgentry51, Dirtfan, EBookerFan, interpreter66, jim goerge, jwl, Midget 89, mowerman, nowings4me, Panama, PJ Wright, racing2bwithu2, SprintManDave, tim brown, VSneader2
herbie42 (Offline)
  #2 6/29/13 11:02 AM
It sure was a long but good night it was a much needed win it felt good everything clicked just right for us and the car was bad fast hopefully the rain stays away today and we can get another one!!!!!
3 Likes: Dgentry51, interpreter66, jim goerge
hoosier (Offline)
  #3 6/29/13 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by herbie42:
It sure was a long but good night it was a much needed win it felt good everything clicked just right for us and the car was bad fast hopefully the rain stays away today and we can get another one!!!!!
Yes it was a long night! I'm hoping tonight is shorter! Good luck to you guys tonight!
Crystal Pottorff

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
jim goerge (Offline)
  #4 6/29/13 11:31 AM
Shawn and Boys Am so sorry to hear of your loss Thoughts and prayers to you
tq11 (Offline)
  #5 6/29/13 12:18 PM
He darn near won in the midget too! congrats!

Posted via Mobile Device
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #6 6/29/13 1:10 PM
You Tube Video
Within the first few seconds of this video there is a great shot of Casey (and Ron) !!

And congratulations to Casey and the Krockenberger team.
4 Likes: Indy1808, Jerry Shaw, Joe Whisler, Kansasdirtfan
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #7 6/29/13 2:23 PM
Congrats to both Driver and Teams.

I honestly thought Casey was going to get the Midget Main as well as he was all over Daum near the end. WTG

Charles Nungester
LeslieKrock (Offline)
  #8 6/30/13 12:03 AM
Our family would like to thank all of you, our racing family, for your thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time. A special thanks to Crystal and her family for the beautiful planter that was sent.

And to Casey, congrats and thanks for an awesome victory at B-town last night!

Shawn and Leslie Krockenberger
2 Likes: Morin Racing 98, STIDA.com
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #9 6/30/13 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Tgw...&feature=share

Within the first few seconds of this video there is a great shot of Casey (and Ron) !!

And congratulations to Casey and the Krockenberger team.
That cant be Casey. I didnt see any flip flops.

Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: 4t4, BrentTFunk, interpreter66, r_harper
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #10 6/30/13 10:38 AM
Nice job young man, I hope this is the start of a string of wins. I bet your best friend (with four legs) treats you just the same win or loose.

Jerry #66j
stida.com/HalfMoon/Colescotts Mobil-1