IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > T2D 3rd Interviews
4/15/08, 6:02 PM   #1
T2D 3rd Interviews
1BIGracefan

We didnt get any play on this the first time some I am trying again.

Hey everybody as most of you know T2D is a driver interview website. We have a idea for our 3rd interviews its to get the children involved. Here is the plan I supply the camera the child fan supplys all the questions all the the drivers are on board with this. We need young fans of some drivers for some 3rd interviews here are the drivers. Robert Ballou, Cole Whitt, Jeff Bland Jr., Chris Windom, Brady Short, Kevin Briscoe, Kenny Biro, John Memmer, Jimmy Light, Jon Stanbrough. there a few restictions SORRY children must be between the ages of 9 to 15. I am hoping that this goes over well and the kids and drivers enjoy this experience. If anyone has any questions email me through my website. This is the first round of 3rd interviews more are coming.

:applaud::greenflag:

4/16/08, 10:58 AM   #2
Re: T2D 3rd Interviews
ThrottleHead

Bump.

Come on folks.... there has to be kid fans of these drivers willing to ask their favorite drivers questions! We need the kids to do 3rd interviews. Lets step it up and get these kids' names to Kyle so we can start setting this up!!!

4/17/08, 12:37 PM   #3
1BIGracefan

I dont understand why we are not getting any feedback about this topic. We thought this was a great way to get the kids involved with the drivers and ALL the drivers are on board with it. I am also needing some questions submitted for future interviews for all the drivers we have interviewed. I believe that talk2drivers.com is popular place we need your help to keep it going.

Thanks

4/17/08, 12:58 PM   #4
ThrottleHead

I wish some of these drivers we have interviewed would weigh in on this. Maybe publicly endorsing it would generate interest. Kyle and I both have kids.... and yea they could do the 3rd interviews with all these drivers.... but what good is that??? This is an IDEAL opportunity to get the kids, who are the future of our sport involved. I had a PM mention that the problem may be the drivers listed. These are ones that we have coming up for 3rd interviews. There HAS to be kids out there who like these drivers and would like to interview them!?!?!?!

I am with Kyle.... it totally baffles me why NO ONE has jumped on board with this. The kids are the future of the sport. Please.... GET THEM INVOLVED!!!

4/17/08, 8:35 PM   #5
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

come on kids of the iow board.This is a really cool deal.i'll be doing a 3rd interview.:applaud: come on kids

"{If You Find Your Self Upside Down,That Means You Went Over The Edge}"

"{Dont Let The Fear of Flipping Get In The Way Of Winning}"

4/18/08, 1:23 AM   #6
Sprint Chick

I have 2 that would probably love to do this at the "Hopefully" Season Opener at Lawrenceburg, Saturday April 26th. Daughter 15 and Son 9. Is there a link on your sight to e-mail you? Love the sight by the way........

4/18/08, 11:12 AM   #7
1BIGracefan

Yes there is or kyle@talk2drivers.com

4/18/08, 12:54 PM   #8
hupp#9

kyle can you do something during intermition over the intercom and bring this up at the races there are plenty of kids there that im sure have some questions, i think this is a great idea

Logan Hupp

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > T2D 3rd Interviews