Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The weather today
4/19/08, 12:56 PM   #11
Re: The weather today
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
I am afraid of what the track at North Vernon is going to be like tonight. The Battle of the Bluegrass DirtCar series was there last night along with four other classes. Someone told me the track was not exactly in the best of shape
Don't!! Just don't!! poof

4/19/08, 1:03 PM   #12
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

I was relaying a message Dave...not disparaging Mason in any way. I know what he is capable of, and he is capable of whipping that track right back into shape. You know I support you guys from afar

Dont want to send the wrong message

4/19/08, 1:07 PM   #13
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
I was relaying a message Dave...not disparaging Mason in any way. I know what he is capable of, and he is capable of whipping that track right back into shape. You know I support you guys from afar

Dont want to send the wrong message
Thats fine, but in a inconspicuous way,it was a total bash!!
I don't tolorate it. We are all in this together!! We all need to help each other, not hurt each other.
Thanks, Dave

4/19/08, 1:09 PM   #14
MEAT

Well the track has been used practically all week. Wednesday they had a practice session, Thursday I believe the TSM Outlaw cars were having a test and tune session, and last night the late model show. Maybe with a little rain, the track will be in good condition tonight.

4/19/08, 1:10 PM   #15
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

It wasnt a bash, and I wasnt being inconspicuous. Just stating a fact that there was a couple of rough spots in the track. Every track has em. The constant rains and lack of dry weather does that to a track. And when a track holds a two day event, the first day does a lot to the track for the second day. Makes for a long night for the promoter. Ill guarantee you that Brownstown will be rough in turn one tonight. It happens. Not to mention our grandstands need a little fixing...

Good luck to you guys tonight Dave, trust me, if Brownstown rains out it wont take me all but a half second to decide to head to North Vernon to support Mason and Tawnya

4/19/08, 1:35 PM   #16
Gregg Obst

It's a light drizzle here in Gas City. I went over to Kokomo earlier to pick some stuff up and have lunch and it was sunshine there for half an hour and then another band of weather rolled in. I suspect we'll see waves of sun, clouds, sprinkles, sun, etc. I just hope we can get this race in.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The weather today