Windy Hollow Speedway Ky 2 4.44%
Skyline Speedway Oh 4 8.89%
Madison In 3 6.67%
Linton In 6 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll
DAD (Offline)
  #21 9/24/14 7:19 AM
Big

We had a 1000cc>> T/Q challenge race once at Madison Indiana is that small enough. Had a lot of fun, I don't think the T/Q's want to play with us anymore now. It was a bit hard on wheels and nurf bars but a ton of fun. Rushvill would be fun> You should try Freedom Hall.

Hnest Dad himself
Unlucky#9 (Offline)
  #22 9/24/14 7:30 AM
I know for a few years that the horse people took over the Osgood fair grounds and ruined the race track there (smh in disgust). However the last 2 years that I was racing Karts they had rebuilt the 1/4 mile track and were running the occasional show with us there. So it might not be that much of a stretch to think that they might be able to support some open wheel races there in the near future. Just have to get someone in there to promote and badger the fair board into letting us run at least a demo race to remind the people in that area of the sounds and thrills that we can bring.
DAD (Offline)
  #23 9/24/14 7:30 AM
Bn

I used to live in Edinburgh In. just down thee road from Columbus, talk about snobs. Two families ran the whole town. And all they did was tell Kentucky jokes.

Honest Dad himself
bn kleen (Offline)
  #24 9/28/14 6:19 PM
Dad

Wouldn't have been Burton's & Streevals(sp) by chance? That's all that where in Edinburgh at one time I think. It's all good though, would change my childhood one bit.
DAD (Offline)
  #25 9/28/14 7:31 PM
Originally Posted by bn kleen:
Dad

Wouldn't have been Burton's & Streevals(sp) by chance? That's all that where in Edinburgh at one time I think. It's all good though, would change my childhood one bit.

bn

Yep that would be them, and they didn't cut any slack to us poor Kentucky boys. That was where I learned that>>>>> a Hosier wasn't nothing more than a Kentuckian that ran out of money before they got to Michigan.

Honest Dad himself
2 Likes: Bill May, bn kleen