IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Moyer Rules (Offline)
  #1 5/31/08 11:10 PM
Official Twin Cities Results

19 Entries

Heat 1 - Jeff Bland Jr, Derek Franks, Kyle Cummins, John Memmer, Coleman Gulick, Kyle Robbins, Logan Hupp, Eric Zellner, Shawn Westerfeld, Scott Hampton

Heat 2 - Chad Boespflug, Tim Spindler, Brett Burdette, Rick Vaughn, Jake Cook, Mike Weber, Dylan Burge, Casey Riggs, Will Nedderman

Feature - Chad Boespflug, Jeff Bland Jr., Kyle Cummins, Jake Cook, Scott Hampton, Casey Riggs, Coleman Gulick, Rick Vaughn, Kyle Robbins, Dylan Burge, Shawn Westerfeld, Eric Zellner, Will Nedderman, Mike Weber, Derek Franks, Brett Burdette, Tim Spindler, John Memmer, Logan Hupp
Mach2 (Offline)
  #2 6/1/08 1:42 AM
Way to go Chad. :checkered: Sure miss watchin ya drive here at Kings Speedway, but great to see ya gettin after it back there. :applaud: Way to go Bob. :thumb
1021gpa (Offline)
  #3 6/1/08 8:30 AM
very impressive run by chad him and bland put on a show!
Obie (Offline)
  #4 6/1/08 9:46 AM
WTG Chad!! I've not been lucky enough to meet Chad yet, But have met his Grandma @ Haubstadt the last couple of races. Real nice bunch of people in his family. Congrats Chad & crew.:checkered:
OZ11 (Offline)
  #5 6/1/08 11:24 AM
Can someone tell me what TWIN CITIES have been paying to win?
Knoke77 (Offline)
  #6 6/1/08 12:33 PM
Oz I never thought I would say this about North Vernon but save your fuel money and run up north. The track is junk and would take an act of God to bring it back. Also it seems that a good majority of the drivers are suffering from a good case of rectumitis (as D.O. would say) and want nothing more than to tear up their and others equipment.
1021gpa (Offline)
  #7 6/1/08 6:55 PM
Originally Posted by Knoke77:
Oz I never thought I would say this about North Vernon but save your fuel money and run up north. The track is junk and would take an act of God to bring it back. Also it seems that a good majority of the drivers are suffering from a good case of rectumitis (as D.O. would say) and want nothing more than to tear up their and others equipment.
rectumitis= head up there ass..i really dont have a clue who you would be talking about jason