IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City James Dean classic.
9/20/22, 2:29 PM   #1
Gas City James Dean classic.
cornerthree

Looking for a phone number the one listed isn't in service. Need to know if rain checks from midget week are good for this race. TIA

2 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, tirespinner
9/20/22, 2:46 PM   #2
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Corner three here is my suggestion...they have never answered other then race day, any time I have called. This is from my experience at Sprint Week this year as I have been to every race at GC this year except 3 counting Demolition/Monster Truck night. I always buy a pit pass so I have several GC armbands.

They publicly announced at Midget Week that a person's ticket/armband was good for any race at GC this season.

Bring it with you BUT bring money just in case. Things have changed without notice all season at GC. It is a white armband with red circles kinda like bullseyes on it. If you already knew that then my bad. I only say this bc of what happened at Sprint Week with me.

I called 3 different times that Friday, 3 different people answered, all 3 said orange armband. I had 2 different orange armbands. I go to the pit gate, they tell me nope its red and white. Needless to say I was pissed but had no choice but to pay. My intention is to use it Thursday as well.

2 members like this post: cornerthree, tirespinner
9/20/22, 3:54 PM   #3
Pancho Stapp

I was there for IMW and they did say your ticket was valid for ANY show the rest of the year. I held on to mine for the James Dean show so we should be good.

2 members like this post: Hubie48, tirespinner
9/21/22, 5:12 AM   #4
Re: Gas City James Dean classic.
Hubie48

We were rained on in 2021 for the Sprint Week event and the tickets were honored for the rest of the seasons events.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
9/22/22, 7:27 AM   #5
Pancho Stapp

Well it is a beautiful morning and it is race day my friends. I am here at work watching the clock tick and chomping at the bit to get the hell out of here and head to the track. Weather is supposed to be awesome so i hope everyone comes out and enjoys the show. See you at the track y’all, cheers!!

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, duel, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing
9/22/22, 8:34 AM   #6
Re: Gas City James Dean classic.
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Wish I could go. Everyone have fun and take a jacket. Compared to the 90s the past day or two it will feel colder than it is.

2 members like this post: duel, flagboy55
9/22/22, 11:25 PM   #7
flagboy55

Well, if someone has a complaint about tonight’s program, I would love to hear it. Great racing with a very efficiently run program. KB78, you’re up,😉

2 members like this post: fish, PIT CART
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City James Dean classic.