IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MAVERICK/IRA AT Tri-State 6/22
6/24/24, 2:27 PM   #21
Re: MAVERICK/IRA AT Tri-State 6/22
Dale

Nobody knows Tri State like the Helfrich boys. The features are usually racey all the way to the end. It's the Helfrich reputation and fortune that is on the line every race, not some miscellaneous keyboard jockey. If you don't like the track prep, go to your car and have a beverage. Or talk to someone. Or walk all the way around the track. But leave the track prep to the Helfrich's. They are the experts.

6/24/24, 3:54 PM   #22
mlamb

Without fail every winter (December-January time frame) I’ll get either a text or call from friends traveling up Hwy 41 and they’ll say guess who’s out working on their race track today?
Tom works his tail off on his property/track and it shows.
I’ll never second guess his track prep, after all I realize it’s his facility. And I’m thankful for that.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MAVERICK/IRA AT Tri-State 6/22