IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > 2010 PMP GSXR 600 on GUHL
6/26/24, 5:09 PM   #1
BulletRacer008

2010 pmp chassis with a 2013 gsxr 600 outlaw engine built by Joe b miller on guhl injection. Will come with a spare 2007 GSXR 600 that is stock pulled out of a wrecked bike. 1 spare Saldana bladder fuel tank (plus the one on the car). 2 sets of wings that have been in storage since I bought the car last year. I never ran wing but there are 2 top wings and 2 front wings. I have 2 spare front axles (plus the front axle on the car), 1 spare rear axle (plus 1 on the car) tons of spare front end parts. Front hubs/spindles, torsion arms, torsion stops, bunch of spare radius rods, gears, spare brake calipers. All new fuel lines installed over the winter. Brand new injectors 8 races ago. I put casm seat mounts in it this spring plus has brand new schroth 2” belts. Have a bunch of tires and wheels. Can elaborate on that if needed. Everything you would need to go racing tomorrow is included in this. Enough spare parts to fully rebuild the whole car. Only reason for selling is I wanted to try racing micros and I liked it. Just want to get back into karts.

Located in Midwest Indiana

Price for everything $14,000 OBO
Do not want to separate at this time
Attached Images
IMG_1200.jpeg (435.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by BulletRacer008; 6/26/24 at 5:21 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > 2010 PMP GSXR 600 on GUHL