IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Floracing Help - Not A Tech Issue
7/7/24, 7:14 AM   #1
Floracing Help - Not A Tech Issue
miledirt

We had a neighborhood gathering last night and wasn't able to watch USAC at Put live. Has anyone figured out a way to come back the next day and watch the feature (or whole event) without seeing on Flo who won?

7/7/24, 11:19 AM   #2
Re: Floracing Help - Not A Tech Issue
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

Find the replay tab or scroll down till you see full replay section.

1 member likes this post: Bostonian
7/7/24, 7:55 PM   #3
Rick Eaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by miledirt View Post
We had a neighborhood gathering last night and wasn't able to watch USAC at Put live. Has anyone figured out a way to come back the next day and watch the feature (or whole event) without seeing on Flo who won?
At the top of the screen there is a "Search" tab. I click on that and then type in something like "full replay Lincoln Park" or "full replay Kokomo". That's the only way to avoid spoilers that I know of.

1 member likes this post: miledirt
7/8/24, 4:47 AM   #4
Stephen Cording

As an overseas viewer I watch 95% of racing via Replay on Fio.
Despite numerous emails to Flo regarding spoilers and their reply of no one likes a spoiler but not really addressing or making changes within the App.

I find the best way to avoid spoilers is to close one eye hold you hand horizontal across your field of vision make a small crack between your fingers to peep through, open the App via your TV control and hope for the best.

I hope this helps.

3 members like this post: luckybuc97, racenut69, TQ29m
7/8/24, 7:25 AM   #5
miledirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Cording View Post
As an overseas viewer I watch 95% of racing via Replay on Fio.
Despite numerous emails to Flo regarding spoilers and their reply of no one likes a spoiler but not really addressing or making changes within the App.

I find the best way to avoid spoilers is to close one eye hold you hand horizontal across your field of vision make a small crack between your fingers to peep through, open the App via your TV control and hope for the best.

I hope this helps.
Lol, that's good Stephen! Yeah the Replay tab is great but the spoilers are so obvious. Rick's idea of using the search tab and typing in what you are looking for is good

1 member likes this post: Stephen Cording
7/8/24, 2:53 PM   #6

Race Count This Year: 14
Race Count Last Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Cording View Post
Yep, this is my method lol. I watch on the computer. On home page with hand up click the Dirt tab, then schedule, pick the race I want and with hand up scroll through replays until I see the words full replay and click it. I have got pretty good at it. You have to dodge the first video which is usually the winner standing on his cage.

Also, I stay of social media and message boards until I watched said race. It's tough to avoid all the spoilers.

1 member likes this post: Stephen Cording
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Floracing Help - Not A Tech Issue