IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington Speedway canceled August 30th
8/31/24, 8:32 PM   #21
Re: Bloomington Speedway canceled August 30th
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Says Chuck, the legendary Ohio accounting expert who has the amazing ability to view every Indiana Dirt Race tracks final yearly profitability numbers. Please share your information that shows only 3 tracks making money and who are they. Thanks so much for your accute vision.
He always has the answers. There is nothing he isn’t in the know of. I’ll bet he can’t review his sources either. Love when he touts his knowledge.

1 member likes this post: Russ
8/31/24, 9:39 PM   #22
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post
He always has the answers. There is nothing he isn’t in the know of. I’ll bet he can’t review his sources either. Love when he touts his knowledge.

Look me up when you have anything intelligent or positive to say.. All I see from you is criticism of me, Brent, USAC or the tracks.

Bloomington has no wiggle room. It rains they're done. Plus 100* temps. It's easy to see they seen a loss coming and negated it best they could. He cancelled THAT Too last week. So you think these tracks are doing well?................ SMH.

1 member likes this post: mc/rider
9/1/24, 3:02 PM   #23
yeleyfan76

[QUOTE=Charles Nungester;576615]Look me up when you have anything intelligent or positive to say.. All I see from you is criticism of me, Brent, USAC or the tracks.

Clearly you weren’t commenting positively on the Kokomo posts last week. Crying that it was bottom dominant. The racing could be better. Clearly your review in the Bloomquist thread was negative about the brakes he used the money he spent testing, and how you now need 20g to win for a decent field because of these things. Sounded negative to me. As for your analysis of my criticism of yourself and the other two, I don’t need to look any of you up. I know what I read and generally disagree. I didn’t dis your review on this thread at first, someone else did. I echoed his feelings. Get over yourself. Just like me you are just a little speck on this earth and if we were less full of our selves, life could be great.
Here is something positive for ya. Let’s hope your beloved Lawrenceburg can produce the intense action in October that we witnessed last wknd at Kokomo. If it is, that will be a fantastic event. Then people will have it marked down as a mainstay every year. That could be a great fall wknd.Enjoy your holiday Chuck.

9/1/24, 7:52 PM   #24
Charles Nungester

Never dissed Bloomer and there was no whinning about the smack down. All I ever said about it is best when both low and high are working like it was most of sat night.

Josh at least had a very great reasoning why the cars hook so well on the bottom. The technology all around is better. Shocks, tires etc.

As for Lawrenceburg, I hope people come. Greg Staab was a huge reason so many got in or stayed in racing around here and the Fall Nationals too boot. Greg was multi time Sprint champ, Also LM champ twice in LM's and also Bloomington 1986 Sprint champion.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 9/1/24 at 7:57 PM.

9/1/24, 8:19 PM   #25
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Never dissed Bloomer and there was no whinning about the smack down. All I ever said about it is best when both low and high are working like it was most of sat night.

Josh at least had a very great reasoning why the cars hook so well on the bottom. The technology all around is better. Shocks, tires etc.

As for Lawrenceburg, I hope people come. Greg Staab was a huge reason so many got in or stayed in racing around here and the Fall Nationals too boot. Greg was multi time Sprint champ, Also LM champ twice in LM's and also Bloomington 1986 Sprint champion.
Well ya did say “ he took LM's to the next level. But in a way, ThAT's not good “.

9/1/24, 8:58 PM   #26
Charles Nungester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
Well ya did say “ he took LM's to the next level. But in a way, ThAT's not good “.
I worked on LM's for Rick Corbin some during those times. We didn't even have Rear Steer yet. Racin Mason, Donnie Moran, , Flintstone Flyer, Barnett, Pierce ect were heavy hitters. All I meant by it is, Like everything, The cost have put the sport out of reach for local racers. Want the proof. Lawreneburg, Brownstown, Florence and KC all ran sat nights and all had full or huge car counts (Brownstown usually had 50ish) Now none of em run a weekly super late show.

You want me to say Bloomer was the GOAT, Ok, he was the Goat.

1 member likes this post: flagboy55
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington Speedway canceled August 30th