IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2 - BC39 3 Day Tickets For Sale
9/24/24, 10:21 AM   #1
2 - BC39 3 Day Tickets For Sale
campingman

I have a pair of 3 day ticket sets for the BC39. These seats are in the top section (which also happens to be the most expensive) and very near the aisle. The seats are in Section 3; Row BB; Seats 4-5. If purchased from the Ticket Office now the price would be $195 per seat for the reserved seat for the 3 nights. A pair from our group are unable to attend and I am selling the seats for $240 for both seats. This is a $150 discount from purchasing at the Ticket Office.
For more information please contact Eric by voice or text @ 847-544-6504. You can also email me at ericbahe@att.net.

The tickets will arrive at the track by early afternoon on Thursday. Thanks for the consideration!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2 - BC39 3 Day Tickets For Sale