IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Maverick Winged Sprint Series (Offline)
  #1 9/30/24 1:34 PM
Maverick
Due to Lincoln Park Speedway needing to get the final points night in for Saturday night racing, our event October 4th has been cancelled. We will complete the point verification for the 2024 season and post the top ten in points next week. We will update you on 2025 plans in the coming weeks.
Aurora78 (Online)
  #2 9/30/24 2:10 PM
I guess Spiker has never did a 2 day show before.
2 Likes: Dirtfan, luckybuc97
mlamb (Offline)
  #3 9/30/24 2:18 PM
Two day MOWA sprints and Xtreme midgets at Jacksonville this Friday and Saturday.
2 Likes: flagboy55, luckybuc97
Grocery Guy (Offline)
  #4 9/30/24 2:46 PM
Do the top ten in Maverick points get paid a point fund? I've asked multiple times about the Maverick Sprint Series website, but NEVER a reply. Be nice to see this information.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #5 9/30/24 3:35 PM
Originally Posted by Grocery Guy:
Do the top ten in Maverick points get paid a point fund? I've asked multiple times about the Maverick Sprint Series website, but NEVER a reply. Be nice to see this information.
Possibilities are slim to none that you'll see one either IMO.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
2 Likes: Grocery Guy, luckybuc97
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #6 9/30/24 3:57 PM
I was really hoping this series would succeed. With disasters at THAT for lack of participants and cancelling at Bloomington for " heat and potential pop up storms", and and now they can't run a 2 night program? They do it for the Gardner Sprintacular. Lotta tracks run 2-3 nights in a row. I got a feeling this series will be a trivia question in the future.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
6 Likes: 2fast4u, Dirtfan, Grocery Guy, luckybuc97, mlamb, wildman92
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #7 9/30/24 5:58 PM
Kinda sad but I want to give the Maverick crew props for trying. I’m not sure who thinks we need more wing racing in Indiana, but it’s not me. We have Haubstadt always successful with they’re Outlaws show, High Limit did well at the Burg on Memorial Day, and they also did well At Kokomo. Seems like that’s about all we need. Once again, kudos for giving it a try