IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Speedway: USAC Sprints will Invade the Burg Oct
10/1/24, 7:20 PM   #1
Lawrenceburg Speedway: USAC Sprints will Invade the Burg Oct
admin

I??FRIDAY Inaugural Greg Staab Memorial?? OCTOBER 11th USAC sprint cars, Pure stocks and Hornets General Admission $25Kids 7-12 $5Kids 6 and under FREEPit Pass $40...

More...

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
10/1/24, 7:40 PM   #2
Re: Lawrenceburg Speedway: USAC Sprints will Invade the Burg
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I'll be there. Hope everyone racers and fans alike support this double header.

Been a long time coming on having a Staab Memorial race. A multi time Sprint car champion at the Burg and 86 Sprint champion at Bloomington. Also had two Late Model Chamionships at the Burg. Drove everything. Midgets, Sprints, Stock Cars, Champ Cars and was driving his cars and the Molds Unlimited 6 before Gordon took over. Was also Lawrenceburgs Promoter for several years and then USAC Competition Director and then a lot of involvment with TQ's

I don't think I'd of ever been involved in racing the way I was without Greg and I know he got a lot of others interested, started and successful.
R.I.P DOG, You are missed!

And of course the Nationals. Lets GO!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Speedway: USAC Sprints will Invade the Burg Oct