IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #61 10/10/24 11:05 AM
Dynamics, Inc. is listed on the website as the "entrant". I assume USAC will make out a check at the end of the year to Dynamics, Inc. for their share of owners (entrants?) winnings. It would seem to me whoever signs that check is the team owner.
Does anyone know what the corporate structure of Dynamics, Inc. is? Who is the CEO, who is the President, who is the CFO, who are the share holders?

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #62 10/10/24 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote:
Dynamics, Inc. is listed on the website as the "entrant". I assume USAC will make out a check at the end of the year to Dynamics, Inc. for their share of owners (entrants?) winnings. It would seem to me whoever signs that check is the team owner.
Does anyone know what the corporate structure of Dynamics, Inc. is? Who is the CEO, who is the President, who is the CFO, who are the share holders?
The Corporate structure is a solid lineage August (GUS) Founder, Richard (Son) Rob Grandson. (HOFFMAN) Since 1928 And still racing.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: flagboy55, The Old Coyote
richie (Offline)
  #63 10/10/24 11:46 AM
Though the "dynamics" of the team are different these days, Rob Hoffman has continued to purchase a USAC National Sprint Car entrant license each year, and did so this year as well, to be listed as the official entrant of the Dynamics, Inc. #69.

There is certainly support there from the Hoffmans to Bacon, although they may not "own" the actual cars.

There's a reason that the standings are listed as "entrant" points and not "owner" points. All the record books state "entrant" wins and "entrant" championships. Entrants are not necessarily the same as the owner, although in most cases, they are one and the same.

When teams purchase their license, they can list their entrant name however they choose to do so. There have been instances of this over the years in a variety of series.

Curb/Agajanian has also been listed as a car entrant for many teams over the years, which they continue to do today as well. They are not necessarily "car owners" but as an entrant, they are among the most successful.
11 Likes: 2fast4u, Charles Nungester, flagboy55, jdull99, Joekocjan, luckybuc97, mc/rider, PJ Wright, racefan20, TBONE, The Old Coyote
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #64 10/10/24 12:57 PM
And this is they say, Has been Scoobied to completion. No Asterisks.

Charles Nungester
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #65 10/10/24 1:01 PM
Thanks Charles and Richie.

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #66 10/10/24 3:00 PM
So Master Gasser’s on the Twitter just posted an average earnings per start for wing guy’s that are not full time WOO, or HL. Brady is on that list with an average of $2619 a start in 25 race’s. That’s with a 12k Outlaw win and start money in the National’s and the Kings. I wonder what his average wingless intake is?
DJlives (Offline)
  #67 10/10/24 3:33 PM
Minus expenses