IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bacon going wing racing next year
10/17/24, 4:39 PM   #91
captrat

As a former dean in a middle school many of these facetious arguments that amount to "well, others are doing it" are of course illogical rationale to excuse one's behavior. Of course the so-called "others" are never named. The answer is enforce the rule with appropriate punishment. In this case I recommend retroactively taking away the Macon points and a fine equivalent to monies won at Macon.

2 members like this post: Dougherty20, The Old Coyote
10/17/24, 7:33 PM   #92
Re: Bacon going wing racing next year
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

There was video somewere of the following nights drivers meeting where it was brought up and Spridge said it was beyond him and to be handled at the next level (Which I would think is board of directors)

I have no say on any of that.

What still baffles me though is they still don't tech before victory lane. still the only top sanction not doing so.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bacon going wing racing next year