#21 1/20/09 6:52 PM
Originally Posted by :
Duh...!!!....Sammy was in the house!!!!
:thumb:checkered:
Joe Kidd
  #22 1/20/09 9:36 PM
The Bad
-- A midget driver didn't win.

When was the last time a midget driver won the Chili Bowl?
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #23 1/20/09 9:50 PM
Midget82!!.....Best one for the "GOOD" had to be "NO ICE"!!........
  #24 1/20/09 11:14 PM
#88 Dan Bourse
bigmojo5
  #25 1/21/09 12:14 AM
The bad -- not making it this year

The good -- keeping up with things on IOW.

Jim Morrison
HEAD (Offline)
  #26 1/21/09 12:21 AM
addition to the "good" how about the run the #17 of Chris Windom... WOW!!!!
psullivan
  #27 1/21/09 1:00 AM
Tony Stewart in 2007 - he is a two time national midget champion that makes him a midget driver in my book - plus he races and wins in a midget nearly every year
Kirk Spridgeon (Offline)
  #28 1/21/09 1:03 AM
Originally Posted by HEAD:
addition to the "good" how about the run the #17 of Chris Windom... WOW!!!!
Finally somebody hit on my highlight of the Chili Bowl!! Windom flat shows up when the lights are on at the Bowl! This year, he did it high, low, and in the middle...from 23rd to 7th and he didn't get any of them given to him. And he actually had Darland passed twice but were negated due to yellows - it was fun to see him get to 7th and then proceed to chase down both DD and Yeley. Great job, Chris!
Midget82
  #29 1/21/09 4:20 AM
Originally Posted by Kirk Spridgeon:
Finally somebody hit on my highlight of the Chili Bowl!! Windom flat shows up when the lights are on at the Bowl! This year, he did it high, low, and in the middle...from 23rd to 7th and he didn't get any of them given to him. And he actually had Darland passed twice but were negated due to yellows - it was fun to see him get to 7th and then proceed to chase down both DD and Yeley. Great job, Chris!
Who's Chris Windom? :rolling

Another one to add to the "Good" list... My birthday and Spridge's birthday fall right before the Bowl... The Chili Bowl is a pretty good birthday present, I'd say. :thumb
The Frolic (Offline)
  #30 1/21/09 5:46 PM
Originally Posted by Midget82:
Who's Chris Windom? :rolling

Another one to add to the "Good" list... My birthday and Spridge's birthday fall right before the Bowl... The Chili Bowl is a pretty good birthday present, I'd say. :thumb
Jennifer Windom's brother