IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #121 7/21/24 7:36 PM
Im not aware Bacon has left the USAC sprint tour at anytime since 2014

Cheating's detrimental? It only started the second time two cars raced each other and If it's not enforced, IS IT CHEATING in the first place?

Charles Nungester
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #122 7/21/24 9:17 PM
My biggest grievance is that my USAC didn’t give any public explanation for the actions or inaction that has taken place. However, if they had, some folks wouldn’t believe it anyway. But the fact that they didn’t try to explain it is not a good look, and lends itself to nefarious motives. That said I’ll see some of you At Kokomo Saturday
7 Likes: Daisy's dad, erich45, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier, stp6237, The Old Coyote, WinglessLovers
yeleyfan76 (Offline)
  #123 7/21/24 10:02 PM
Was he not running Usac for Kasey Kahne in a team car with Kevin Swindell with mopar all over the side of it. I believe he was #99. Did that not happen?? That would be the first time he left. I personally don’t care whether he stays or not. He sells shirts he wins races and championships and he is great with kids. If he is cheating then all of that goes away. For me this isn’t about Bacon and Moles. Yes they were caught, but the real issue is the Banana republic that is the sanction body.
I could be wrong and forgive me if I am, but I think the VL pick of Bacon and the trophy girl now wife is in his first attempt at Usac in the Kahne car.
2 Likes: bighd0522
  #124 7/22/24 7:38 AM
Him, Ballou and others went and ran Lanny''s midwest series a few times. I think Bacon went and drove for the team 99 then bought all their equipment when they got out. He didn't rejoin full time until he had another ride with Hoffmans.

I agree with the no explanation by USAC. Yet about 30 other teams joined em at LPS so it must not be that big a problem.

Charles Nungester
  #125 7/24/24 4:45 PM
I see Bacon's Sprint Week shirt is.

SHUT UP AND RACE......

Wonder who that's aimed at?

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: BLASTER1, TQ29m
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #126 7/24/24 6:40 PM
That’s a good take when you’re one of the ones that may have been circumventing the rules. Come on Chuck, I expect better from you
2 Likes: PIT CART, yeleyfan76
  #127 7/24/24 7:48 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
That’s a good take when you’re one of the ones that may have been circumventing the rules. Come on Chuck, I expect better from you

Just because he's not been caught, doesn't mean heas never cheated. Im pretty sure Moles and Bacon weren't the only ones using weights. but i can't prove what track the pictures I have are from.

Charles Nungester
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #128 7/24/24 8:00 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Just because he's not been caught, doesn't mean heas never cheated. Im pretty sure Moles and Bacon weren't the only ones using weights. but i can't prove what track the pictures I have are from.
Seriously, he was caught. USAC choose not to enforce it.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
4 Likes: erich45, luckybuc97, PIT CART, yeleyfan76
yeleyfan76 (Offline)
  #129 7/24/24 8:06 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Come on 55. Understand what you are dealing with here. Actually BB loves this stuff. Ballou keeps giving him shirt ideas for his followers to buy. The next one should say “ Let’s Run Whatcha Brung” there is no tech!
You expect too much sometimes.
yeleyfan76 (Offline)
  #130 7/24/24 8:07 PM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Seriously, he was caught. USAC choose not to enforce it.
Please don’t confuse the facts with the narrative. That causes issues for some people.