IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Michael#81 (Offline)
  #131 12/18/10 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
That was a good one, right there!
Yes it was.

Andrew Felker made the pass of the night so far.
Race Poor (Offline)
  #132 12/18/10 10:33 PM
try going to the interface web address and click on access content, maybe
West Baden Iron (Offline)
  #133 12/18/10 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by Race Poor:
try going to the interface web address and click on access content, maybe
When i do it says my account is already in use then opens an endless loop of windows saying the same thing.
Race Poor (Offline)
  #134 12/18/10 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by West Baden Iron:
When i do it says my account is already in use then opens an endless loop of windows saying the same thing.
my son is asking if you may have another tab of windows media player open at the same time, if you do you need to close it, then access account
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #135 12/18/10 10:41 PM
After I got kicked off, I attempted to relaunch the player, but it just says "Waiting."

Even Roman Chariots ran non-wing, and on dirt. Hail Caesar!
West Baden Iron (Offline)
  #136 12/18/10 10:46 PM
Mark reset my account. Thanks Mark!!
D.O. (Offline)
  #137 12/18/10 10:50 PM
Sure makes the FREE USAC feed look good.
I have had all the above problems, plays a while then just stops, back up to the content box click and it starts again. Not happy with it at all so far. Childers audio jumps around too.
Not a happy camper right now.
D.O.
Race Poor (Offline)
  #138 12/18/10 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by D.O.:
Sure makes the FREE USAC feed look good.
I have had all the above problems, plays a while then just stops, back up to the content box click and it starts again. Not happy with it at all so far. Childers audio jumps around too.
Not a happy camper right now.
D.O.
You have really got to be kidding about the comparison to USAC, there is none, this is way better. I know it is frustrating when the thing isn't working right for someone, but it could be on your end, it is working great for us, what a night. Just keep the camera on Daum and Clauson in the infield.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #139 12/18/10 11:06 PM
When I get it, its worth it. Actually only missed about five laps of actual racing, Just the off-on nature. jumping around of the cameras and early on, virtually no announcer audio durring racing is a little annoying. Im not complaining. Saves me about a hundred twenty in gas and a hotel room somewhere, Not to mention eats and drinks.

The racing makes me want to go there however. Awesome at times. a few races have had sliders on every corner. Definately a two groove track and better than most of what I've seen from Chili Bowl broadcast. Oh yeah, what Chili bowl streem???????? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Charles Nungester
wbr (Offline)
  #140 12/18/10 11:08 PM
I emailed Mark the tech support guy and he put reset my connection and replied in less than a minute.
its working now.
Closed Thread