IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Just One Thing!
6/16/14, 10:10 PM   #11
Duane Hancock

All 4 of nights. Favorite 1 thing, the entire program at Lawrenceburg, best show all through out the night I've seen in a long while, excellent show!
I had 3 guys from Kansas with me that's never been to Indiana at all n too see their reaction after first hot lap session was priceless
There was several great things all week. Midget week is so awesome!!!

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, mc/rider, mowerman, Mud Packer
6/16/14, 10:11 PM   #12
Duane Hancock

Jerry, We had 10 people in our group Sunday at Halfmoon, 8 of which never been there, all agreed best meal of the week!!

1 member likes this post: Mud Packer
6/16/14, 10:50 PM   #13
dirt in ur beer
Banned

Race Count This Year: 41
Race Count Last Year: 28

Tough to pin down one thing cause it was soooo great ! I will echo the previous post . Half moon was the best meal we had the entire 5 days we spent in indiana .

3 members like this post: Duane Hancock, Mud Packer, racenut69
6/17/14, 12:27 AM   #14
Re: Just One Thing!
erich45

I saw all 7 shows. PowrI at Belle Clair was my favorite, L'Burg was a close second. All were very good. Only disappointments were the dust at Kokomo, and Rico's move on Bright at the Burg, but I've been around racing long enough to accept that nobody's perfect and "stuff" happens.
Stopped at Half Moon for lunch Sunday, food was good, beer (Stoplight City Red and Cole Porter) was OUTSTANDING!
Now I just have to find a couple of shows on the way back to AZ, to make up for the 2 rainouts.

6/17/14, 12:59 AM   #15
Danny Burton

Every time I saw a kid watching, cheering, pointing, etc. Or when the kids were in the pits getting to see the cars and drivers up close.

These kids are the future of this sport. Not us. Take a kid to the races. Give him or her a chance to like what they see.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
Last edited by Danny Burton; 6/17/14 at 1:00 AM.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, dirt330, mowerman, Mud Packer
6/17/14, 1:43 AM   #16
i love dirt track racing

I hit friday and the burg and went to kokomo on sunday . We had lunch at half moon saloon sunday. We meet alot of out of state iow fans and had a great weekend. Alot of more great racing coming up and can not wait for sprint week and the smack down. We love dirt track racing in indiana thanks to all the great track employees and racing teams that make us race fans say wow that was a great event.

6/17/14, 6:29 AM   #17
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Allweek was great.I think LBs star had a little more glimmer to it.Hats off to the outstanding LB safety crew.Ive seen them bring their class act to several tracks over the years.Thank you.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Just One Thing!