IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 'Burg Progress......
11/21/07, 8:51 AM   #11
Re: 'Burg Progress......
Gregg

What is that old saying, "Work fascinates me, I can sit and watch it for hours.":emote20:

Maybe I will have to get fascinated with the progress baing made at the 'burg.

11/21/07, 10:56 AM   #12
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

I can honestly say that I have mixed emotions concerning the changes at the Burg. In one respect, I have enjoyed the current set up and have seen some very good racing. Also, at my age I hate change of any kind so you can take that for what is is worth.

On the other hand, I am cautiously excited about seeing the proposed changes once they are in place. I hope that the racing is at least as good if not better than we have seen in the past.

I will also say that I am thankful for Dave Rudisell and his entire staff. They made the 2007 racing season at Lawrenceburg memorable. Keep up the good work.

11/21/07, 11:48 AM   #13
RichH

I've long had the opinion that 3/8 is about perfect for traditional sprint cars, especially with GOOD CLAY!! Can't wait for spring although being at Possum Kingdom Super Speedway last weekend ang looking forward to my 14th Chili Bowl helps.
:hoffman:

11/21/07, 12:30 PM   #14
Seadog

I guess for the huggy pole guys, the track will expand from a 1/5 mile to a 1/4 mile track.:emote20:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 'Burg Progress......