IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ft. Wayne
12/16/07, 11:49 AM   #11
Re: Ft. Wayne
lovindirt

Sorry I didnt mean it sold out on Fri. I meant Sat. and we went Fri. and saw Tony win, went back on Sat for the rest of the story, buy your Sat ticket on Fri . nite.
Sorry for not saying what I actually meant.
JEFF

12/16/07, 11:55 AM   #12
lovindirt

BIGMOJO5 is the sidewalk 25 to 30 feet in front of the Coliseum part of the property.
Jeff

12/16/07, 12:16 PM   #13
bigmojo5

Jeff,

The Coliseum owns the entire parking lot including sidewalks. I ran ito the same problem at a Bruce Spingsteen concert in Cleveland. Some buildings do not allow ticket resale on their property.

Some race tracks like Kentucky Speedway have this policy also.
It is something I have no control over.

Tony Barhorst
rumbleseries.com

12/16/07, 4:36 PM   #14
lovindirt

Tony I'm not blameing you for any thing at all. I enjoyed the race,
watching Stewart race in another zip, this was in no way derogitory ?????? towards you or Stewart. It was a great evening, were going again this year. I'm not looking for an argument from you or anyone else. I'm just stating the facts, a scalper sold us a ticket in front of the building both of us, and it was less than 25 feet from a police officer. We went in came rite back out the scalper was gone the officer was gone, and we were SOL. The man at the gate inside said the ticket was a free promotional ticket from ticket master from TM to the employee, and that it was already used the people were in the seats as we spoke. Now if you want to give us our $60.00 dollars per ticket back to us then thats fine , other wise everyone if you want to enjoy Sat. show, purchase your ticket Fri. nite , we drove 2 1/2 hours round trip for nothing. It really is a don't miss show , up their with the CHILI BOWL. This is my openion and my openion only , thank you TONY.

12/16/07, 5:42 PM   #15
bigmojo5

Jeff,

Sorry that the scalper got away with that. This is another good reason facilities do not allow the resale of tickets at event.

Just turning this into an information post now, as I just want the facts about ticket availability out in public. Because rumors start easily.

The fact is, there are plenty of tickets available for both days right now, and the best way to save is to buy both days in advance or on the Friday night of the show. You could have saved $4.00 last year by doing that. You can still get tickets on the Saturday of the show. It is just around 8:00 P.M. on the second night is when it sold out.

No hard feelings, I just had to respond.

Have A Merry Christmas
Tony Barhorst

12/17/07, 12:02 AM   #16
dirtywhiteboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovindirt View Post
Tony I'm not blameing you for any thing at all. I enjoyed the race,
watching Stewart race in another zip, this was in no way derogitory
?????? towards you or Stewart. It was a great evening, were going again this year. I'm not looking for an argument from you or anyone else. I'm just stating the facts, a scalper sold us a ticket in front of the building both of us, and it was less than 25 feet from a police officer. We went in came rite back out the scalper was gone the officer was gone, and we were SOL. The man at the gate inside said the ticket was a free promotional ticket from ticket master from TM to the employee, and that it was already used the people were in the seats as we spoke. Now if you want to give us our $60.00 dollars per ticket back to us then thats fine , other wise everyone if you want to enjoy Sat. show, purchase your ticket Fri. nite , we drove 2 1/2 hours round trip for nothing. It really is a don't miss show , up their with the CHILI BOWL. This is my openion and my openion only , thank you TONY.

Just a heads up, I have found out through my own expierence that you can't say anyhting about Tony racing at Ft. Wayne without it being turned into a case of you getting told about it and to watch your language. I like Tony I have no problems with Tony but some people think he walks on water and is above anyone's criticism.

12/17/07, 12:08 PM   #17
davex

is there any extra charges if you get a 2 day general admission pass or is it $35 total? what time can you get in if you get a 2 day general pass?

12/17/07, 1:00 PM   #18
Speedracer

Question, Are video camera's allowed to be brought into Memorial Coliseum for the races? I've been to events at the Coliseum before where video cameras are not allowed. I don't know if it is a Coliseum rule or a promoter rule?

12/17/07, 3:37 PM   #19
bigmojo5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davex View Post
is there any extra charges if you get a 2 day general admission pass or is it $35 total? what time can you get in if you get a 2 day general pass?
There are no extra charges if you purchase your tickets from me and I mail them. At this date though, I will need a credit card number, Expiration date, and the last three numbers on the back of the card.

There are also no extra charges if you buy your tickets at the Coliseum ticket office.

Time is getting short to mail in advance though.

E-mail me at tbracefest@aol.com with your info, including address and phone number.

Thanks,
Tony Barhorst
rumbleseries.com

12/17/07, 3:57 PM   #20
bigmojo5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedracer View Post
Question, Are video camera's allowed to be brought into Memorial Coliseum for the races? I've been to events at the Coliseum before where video cameras are not allowed. I don't know if it is a Coliseum rule or a promoter rule?
For most concerts and other events at the Coliseum Expo Center, video taping is not allowed.

However, with this event, I am allowing video taping. Thanks for your interest.

Tony Barhorst

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ft. Wayne