IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Anderson Speedway Announces 400 Lap Midget Classic on July 26
12/17/07, 1:26 AM   #11
Re: Anderson Speedway Announces 400 Lap Midget Classic on July 26
lovindirt

I can see t hat I will have to make a special trip to Anderson to get these tickets laid away, sounds like the rite place to be that weekend, unless I can go be competive in a sprint race some place, sounds good anyways. My Dad is getting pretty old so just might make a point of going to this.

12/17/07, 12:11 PM   #12
LocalYokel

the lap 200 intermision and the "lucky dog" award are pretty lame!! Run it like the Little 500!

12/17/07, 1:08 PM   #13
cushinracin

To Long And Boring!! For Midgets! Why Not Have Two 5o Lap Quailifiers Then A 100 Lap Main That Would Be More Fun To Watch! Who Want To Sit Threw A 5 Hour Midget Race? Beer Time! Lunch Time,oopppss,time For Bed!! This Is A Waist Of Time Both For Fans And Racers!! What Are They Smokin??

12/17/07, 1:38 PM   #14
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by cushinracin View Post
To Long And Boring!! For Midgets! Why Not Have Two 5o Lap Quailifiers Then A 100 Lap Main That Would Be More Fun To Watch! Who Want To Sit Threw A 5 Hour Midget Race? Beer Time! Lunch Time,oopppss,time For Bed!! This Is A Waist Of Time Both For Fans And Racers!! What Are They Smokin??
5 hours? Try about an hour and twenty minutes of racing. Even if the break and cautions add 40 minutes that is still only two hours. The Little 500 only takes two hours and maybe 15 minutes.

12/17/07, 2:18 PM   #15
Seadog

Quote:
I plan on being there, and with you staying home, it will make more room for me and my fat a$$.

It will be awesome.

BTW, what are YOU smokin'?

12/17/07, 4:48 PM   #16
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checker'd Past View Post
Andrew, I have been practicing on multi-tasking during racing off season.:emote20: :emote20: :emote20:
Hopefully your practicing on your aim too!!

Hehehe

12/18/07, 5:42 PM   #17
LocalYokel

Quote:
obviously you've never been to the Little 500...

12/18/07, 7:57 PM   #18
FishBurger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock View Post
The Little 500 only takes two hours and maybe 15 minutes.
Wow! That's not bad at all. About the same amount of time it takes to run the Modified "B" Main at Lawrenceburg. :wink1::wink1:

If you're lurking here Mr. Mugavin, please note winking smileys. Also, Mr. Cook, Boss Dave and any other mod afficienados thinking they've been offended.

Ahh Saphire honey....I wuz only jokin'. Ho, ho, ho!

(Dwight, Danny, & Steve are the only IOW folks here old enough to know the origin of that.)

12/18/07, 10:03 PM   #19
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBurger View Post

(Dwight, Danny, & Steve are the only IOW folks here old enough to know the origin of that.)
Wrong again Mr. Fishburger! You only think you know that for a fact.:emote20:

12/18/07, 10:10 PM   #20
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBurger View Post

OT but funny. In one episode of Amos 'N Andy Kingfish was trying to explain nuclear energy to Andy. What four parts did Kingfish tell Andy the atom broke down into?:emote20:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Anderson Speedway Announces 400 Lap Midget Classic on July 26