IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Your Favorite Graphics Design?
2/22/08, 11:10 AM   #11
Re: Your Favorite Graphics Design?
wbr

My wife and son did this graphics job on our silver crown car. Its simple but flashy and definately sticks out from the other cars on the track.

thanks to Flat Foot Racing for the photo

2/22/08, 12:24 PM   #12
RACEADDICT

:thumb The car looks very clean. That is exactly what I am trying to come up with. Something to catch your attention and make it easy to find on dark dirt track nights but also very clean and easy to read. NOT Gaudy!!!!!!!

2/22/08, 12:54 PM   #13
Bill Gardner
Administrator

As several others have stated... race cars look better with simple graphics... but at the end of day... I do what the customer wants. IMO...Too much on a race car makes it hard to the read sponsors.

My truck above does exactly what it was intended to accomplish... It draws attention regardless of whether you like it or not. It is high impact advertising.

Mark, I always thought racers didn't like green... :wink

2/22/08, 12:57 PM   #14
thebus79h

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbr View Post
My wife and son did this graphics job on our silver crown car. Its simple but flashy and definately sticks out from the other cars on the track.

thanks to Flat Foot Racing for the photo

I'm not meaning to hi-jack this thread, but I'm so thrilled to see this car being called a silver crown car. Makes me happy!

On the note of the topic, the truck isn't my cup of tea, but it's a head turner!

2/25/08, 11:49 PM   #15
Jake

Blake Fitzpatrick 2008, Justin Myers of Pro Image in Brownsburg.
Click image to see a larger version.

2/25/08, 11:56 PM   #16
Jake

2/26/08, 12:34 AM   #17
Hawker

If you like black, IMO it is hard to go wrong with a black car with gold leaf lettering outlined in red. Kinda old school but it sure looks classy. Especially with polished nerfs, bumpers and such.

2/26/08, 1:18 AM   #18
zeroracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACEADDICT View Post
Wow, That truck is awesome. Keep them coming. Thats what I am looking for. Ideas and people who can do that. Thanks Mark
what number u runnin?

2/26/08, 9:23 AM   #19
RE: Your Favorite Graphics Design?
Shawn

I've taken a few cracks at this designing thing. I might be willing to whip up a design, if time permits...

2/26/08, 2:02 PM   #20
RACEADDICT

Thanks for all the input. Gold leaf does look really nice however I sometimes find it hard to read at night. We will be running the #71 again. Thanks again everyone who has posted ideas.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Your Favorite Graphics Design?