IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racefan20 (Offline)
  #11 10/7/09 1:34 PM
Originally Posted by Danny Burton:
DLB to DWB: take the under if the bookie says 7.
Danny with my daughter in law visiting this weekend Funfest is looking better and better.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Originally Posted by D.O.:
If you want good weather just call a race
Any chance Puttucky will run Saturday night?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
mowerman (Offline)
  #12 10/7/09 1:39 PM
we should have stayed for fun fest also.
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #13 10/7/09 1:45 PM
Originally Posted by mowerman:
Turn that house back around!! i'll save you a spot. Funfest forever, California Never!!!
Jade wants to be here!!
Dave
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #14 10/7/09 1:48 PM
Originally Posted by mowerman:

Heck the DTWS it the week after that!
Send send some of that warm winter our way

Charles Nungester
dirtywhiteboy
  #15 10/7/09 2:14 PM
Originally Posted by Haulerin2deep:
Absolutely hate it, really looking forward to it but completly understand the decision. Absolutely no way it turns out OK for the Gundakers. What can u do? October in Illinois you never no.......
Yeah around me (west central IL) there has yet to be a combine roll into any field within 50 miles of me. Now with this rain coming it will surely be Thanksgiving before the crops are done being picked and no one remember it being like that in over 20 years. Not even 93 was this bad and 93 sucked.

I am more than ready for a drought year.
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #16 10/7/09 2:48 PM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
Turn that house back around!!
Jade wants to be here!!
Darn I still have a weekends worth of dog treats for Jade. I was planning on emptying that box this weekend............
racefan20 (Offline)
  #17 10/7/09 2:53 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
Darn I still have a weekends worth of dog treats for Jade. I was planning on emptying that box this weekend............
The question AQ is where do we go racing this weekend?? Funfest....the Speedrome???

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #18 10/7/09 2:58 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
The question AQ is where do we go racing this weekend?? Funfest....the Speedrome???
Could go to the Grove and buy about 15 cases of dingaling beer while in Pa. then I could sell it to Aero at a profit when he runs out ....................

Maybe even Pine would save some seats. I saved him one for the World Figure 8 Championship,then he never showed.
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #19 10/7/09 3:06 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
Could go to the Grove and buy about 15 cases of dingaling beer while in Pa. then I could sell it to Aero at a profit when he runs out ....................

Maybe even Pine would save some seats. I saved him one for the World Figure 8 Championship,then he never showed.

Weather don't look good there either Quinn.

PS This cancellation saved me 3 cases of Yuengling plus I could get some more delivered next week so I would save your money Quinn
bigmojo5
  #20 10/7/09 8:00 PM
Tammy and Kevin,
Thanks for the early call. I had really looked forward to making my first visit, but your decision easily saved half a grand in hotel, fuel and meal costs.
Jim Morrison
Editor
Hawkeye Racing News