IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Du Quoin
9/1/24, 6:49 AM   #11
Re: Du Quoin
miledirt

The weather forecast was not good at all and I'm sure kept many from making the trek to So. Il. But the crowd filled in just fine. The racing was excellent. I could say more but would just be echoing the comments related to the 88, 10, etc. Always thankful to have made another trip to those historic grounds of the DuQuoin mile. Thanks Bob Sargent and USAC for making it happen.

9/1/24, 10:37 AM   #12
TNRustler

I thought the racing was very good. Hated to see Bacon break because it was a lot of fun watching him work his way up through the field. Glad I was finally able to get to this race.

9/4/24, 8:43 AM   #13
deadhorse30

Made the trek to Du Quoin for the first time and enjoyed it. The track is beautiful. I was surprised how many lines they took entering into turn 1 early in the race, I expected huggy pole racing. Took off after the race and went to Red Hill. Typical out in the middle of nowhere dirt track. Ballou absolutely spanked them.

Great trip, glad I went.

I want to thank everyone who posted on my other thread about visiting for the first time.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Du Quoin