IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Allison out at THAT
10/25/07, 5:10 AM   #11
Re: Allison out at THAT
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Hey guys... I think many people including me share very similiar opinions on this topic. Let's just not get carried away with the way we go about sharing those opinions.

If this is true... let's look forward to the possibility of a return by USAC and MSCS to the THAT. That is what I hope to see.

10/25/07, 6:03 AM   #12
cecil98

Let's just not get carried away with the way we go about sharing those opinions.........Bill Gardener

Bill, please don't over regulate your board. People are passionate about racing and the ******** involved. I've never met D.A. but, I know he has been a miserable failure everywhere he's been. He has not been much of an ambassador for the sport many of us love. Let them express their views and vent their frustrations, if they feel so inclined. If you're afraid of a little controversy and regulate the board accordingly then, this place will become anemic and wither on the vine. If a post is vulgar or, attempts to incite violence, then of course, delete it, but otherwise, let them have their say.

ps....sorry Joey, I had to cut and paste.

10/25/07, 7:09 AM   #13
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Whats that song?

DANCIN' in the streets?

However I do have concerns, It's gonna take some $$$ to get it up and going, Concessions aren't cheap to stock and it might need some clay and other work (Grader, Water Truck ect)

Chuck

10/25/07, 7:19 AM   #14
E.P.

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Whats that song?

DANCIN' in the streets?

However I do have concerns, It's gonna take some $$$ to get it up and going, Concessions aren't cheap to stock and it might need some clay and other work (Grader, Water Truck ect)

Chuck
Other than the clay that he may have piled up somewhere Seargent has everything you mentioned.

If this turns out to be true it is indeed Christmas in October. :thumb:

10/25/07, 7:56 AM   #15
ThrottleHead

How bout a reschedule of the Sumar to this year yet? :kookoo2:

10/25/07, 8:04 AM   #16
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

First off, I hope it's true. Second, about :censor: time. I still don't see why the board couldn't void the contract in the first place. He didn't live up to the contract. Running the place into the ground thus causing the canceling of races should have been the end for him.

He has taken three tracks out of play for me and for many other people. For that, he deserves anything and everything he gets. I understand what you are saying Bill, but nobody is bashing another member on here. I don't wish anything bad on the guy...just go away from the racing industry for good. :redflag: I have no respect for the guy because he doesn't deserve any.

10/25/07, 8:15 AM   #17
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

As much as anybody I want to see racing again @ THAT, once we see some kind of "official" announcement then lets celebrate!! It is trick or treat season:thumbsdown: I had "heard" earlier this week this was in the works.At any rate lets keep our fingers crossed:checkered:

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

10/25/07, 10:05 AM   #18
Bill Gardner
Administrator

After looking at this later... cecil is right on. I should've just let the post be without any comment. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

:doh:

10/25/07, 10:06 AM   #19
Pat O'Connor Fan

If this rumor happens to be true, I will need to alter the location in my profile (to the left here). :applaud:

10/25/07, 10:12 AM   #20
Bert Dodd

I, just heard it From a fair board member. DA IS GONE FROM THAT!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Allison out at THAT