IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Pay Per View
1/5/08, 11:09 AM   #11
Re: Chili Bowl Pay Per View
1021gpa

did you have to call comcast to get it? i tried to scroll my guide over to it to see how much it was gonna be and it wouldnt let me go over that far

1/5/08, 1:08 PM   #12
Onlydirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1021gpa View Post
did you have to call comcast to get it? i tried to scroll my guide over to it to see how much it was gonna be and it wouldnt let me go over that far

I just scrolled over to the 12th on the pay per view channels. :confused:

1/6/08, 1:34 AM   #13
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjtomthumb View Post
Don't know for sure but was told the Dish & Direct TV Satelite customers had to order it online or there was some sort of problems,,,the phone order had some sort of problem, so be careful of that,,
There's no problem, Tom. The event will be available for ordering via phone (automated or with an agent) or with your remote, within 24 hours of the event.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

1/6/08, 4:27 AM   #14
Joe Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Dish 1000 subscrbers channel 455 7pm-1am
Oh brother.
Since coverage does not begin until 7-8pm depending on where you live, can I assume we will see atleast the B mains and feature? The prelims start fairly early in the afternoon.

Has anybody heard what the plan is?

1/6/08, 9:08 AM   #15
dirtywhiteboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snyder View Post
Since coverage does not begin until 7-8pm depending on where you live, can I assume we will see atleast the B mains and feature? The prelims start fairly early in the afternoon.

Has anybody heard what the plan is?
Just a guess but they give it from 7 til 1 A.M. so I would imagine they would have the C mains and highlights of what happend in the other races from earlier in the day.

Not that I am cmplaining but I wonder why the big difference in price between Dish/Direct customers and Comcast customers?

Anyway I am just glad it is on.

1/6/08, 7:03 PM   #16
Marty Boyer

Still time to order the Chili Bowl Broadcast on Pay-Per-View !!

1/6/08, 10:33 PM   #17
David Lynch

Direct TV on PPV Channel 124 scheduled Live 7pm central and replays Sunday 12:30am central, 5am, 9:30am, 2pm, 6:30pm central Sunday.
$24.95

1/10/08, 10:19 PM   #18
Mad Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlydirt View Post
Insight and Comcast customers check out the payperview listing for the chili bowl!! I just paid $9.95 to get mine, not the $24.95 I thought it was going to be. I dont know if this is a early bird special or a mistake.... Just wanted to pass on the saving to other members before they change it.
Comcast has changed their price. It's now 24.95. I singed up last week when it was 9.95. Not sure what's going on.

1/11/08, 9:51 AM   #19
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Comcast has changed their price. It's now 24.95. I singed up last week when it was 9.95. Not sure what's going on.
Checked yesterday here in Kokomo and it had went from $9.95 to $24.95 Not sure how this is going to play out ?

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

2/1/08, 11:05 AM   #20
racinstacie

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlydirt View Post
Insight and Comcast customers check out the payperview listing for the chili bowl!! I just paid $9.95 to get mine, not the $24.95 I thought it was going to be. I dont know if this is a early bird special or a mistake.... Just wanted to pass on the saving to other members before they change it.
Ok - When we clicked 'buy' a week before this event, it said $9.95 on the screen (I should have taken a picture of it) and now that I've gotten our bill, they charged us $24.95! Watch your bill folks - I'm currently speaking with the lovely cable company about this. Certainly not the $15 difference that will break us, but after spending $260 on tickets & ordering all 4 nights @ $60, I don't want to be charged any more than the $10 they advertised (because I was too impatient to wait for my videos to come). I've already paid alot - yet, I'm supporting the cause, so I shouldn't complain, but it's the principle of the thing.

Anyone else have this problem that was offered the $10 cost? And better yet, have any 'proof' that we were offered $10, instead of $24.95?

PS - I don't want people slamming me for this or thinking I'm griping. I rarely post anymore in fear of the terrible attackers... be nice to me please, I'm just looking for help!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Pay Per View