IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ny Giants
2/4/08, 3:05 AM   #11
Re: Ny Giants
chadsniffsmethanol

the whole game was awesome, both teams really played hard...it was amazing seeing the giants pull off that win

2/4/08, 4:53 AM   #12
zeroracer

Ok ok.... I said it would be 27 - 24 giants.... i gave both team 10 points too many.... but the G men still won and tom brady got tossed around like a rag doll and choked....oh how my off season has been completed.... its time to go racing:Steer... HA

GO GIANTS!!!!

2/4/08, 9:02 AM   #13
dirtywhiteboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinFool View Post
HEY D.W.B...........18-1 equals 2nd place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolling
It just shows the Patriots are being kind hearted and charitable by allowing the Giants to win, LOL

2/4/08, 9:07 AM   #14
Seadog

I have never watched the Super Bowl and I never will. It's not racing and therefore I have absolutely no interest in it. The worst racing in the world is better than any stick and ball sport IMO.

2/4/08, 9:41 AM   #15
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

YAY Eli!!! Besides what does Tom Brady need another Super Bowl ring for? To wear one on each finger?? :O:
Peyton passed the MVP to his Li'l Bro!! Too cool!!:applaud:

2/4/08, 10:26 AM   #16
Jerry Shaw

That Super Bowl turned out to be one of the best I've ever seen. But, I think the Giant's defensive line should have shared in the MVP with Eli. Eli had some real 4th quarter heroics, but the d-line set the tone for the game. Brady was picking himself up off the turf, all night long.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

2/4/08, 1:28 PM   #17
RacinFool

Ya know Jerry i have to agree with you 100 %! They were truely men on a mission. Now that football is behind us its time again for racing! :thumb

2/4/08, 5:25 PM   #18
Eric C

Do you know what is better then the COLTS winning the SuperBowl? Nothing, But the Pats getting beat like that is a awlful close second.

Eric C

Colts season ticket holder since day one (in Indy)

2/4/08, 6:00 PM   #19
illiNOISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
I think the Giant's defensive line should have shared in the MVP with Eli. Eli had some real 4th quarter heroics, but the d-line set the tone for the game. Brady was picking himself up off the turf, all night long.

Jerry
We've gotten to the point where the MVP has absolutely nothing to do with on-field performance. It should be called the MMPOTWT. (Most Marketable Player on the Winning Team.) If the Pats defense had made some plays on that last TD drive, Tom Brady would've won the MVP, and his numbers were worse than Mannings.

And to be honest, I don't really care. This whole game is no longer so much a game as much as it's a big party anyway. It should be called "The Super Bowl: America's Funniest New Commercials and the NFL Championship Game."

2/4/08, 7:29 PM   #20
Trouble

That was a great game!!

I am so glad that the Giants won!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ny Giants